Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kitchen machine and lavatory/tub machines do you guys use and prefer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what kitchen machine and lavatory/tub machines do you guys use and prefer.

If you pln on swaping drums, make sure eho ever you ordered the extra cable from includes a spate inner drum and a torque bar.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      General Super Vee " TO INFINITY AND BEYOND "
      Tool, I used to agree.
      Then I pciked up a K45 with auto feed. That auto feed make it easy to run.
      Try one sometime.

Comment

can anyone tell me if you can run a 3/8x50 footer in the k-40? i want some more cable in the machine BTW used this little beast twice so far and LOVE it so far im happy about the purchase...also gonna use it tomorrow for some floor drain stoppages at a local deli.... interested to see how it is going through those traps..

Comment

the machine specs call for 3/8'' x 35' max. and 5/16'' x 50'.

i would think that 50' would be way to heavy and the drum a little small.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Matt T Service and Repair View Post
            can anyone tell me if you can run a 3/8x50 footer in the k-40? i want some more cable in the machine BTW used this little beast twice so far and LOVE it so far im happy about the purchase...also gonna use it tomorrow for some floor drain stoppages at a local deli.... interested to see how it is going through those traps..
            No way. The 3/8" x 35' barely fits in the drum.

Comment

ok so 3/8x35 the c61-c cable from ridgid... do i need anything else to run that cable full time in it? inner drum or torque arm?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt T Service and Repair View Post
                ok so 3/8x35 the c61-c cable from ridgid... do i need anything else to run that cable full time in it? inner drum or torque arm?
                The new machine will have an inner drum and torque arm.

You may want a second cable like a 1/4" or 5/16" on hand for smaller stuff, then you'll need both of those items.

Comment

Come on all ya need is the K-60 that's how I do it all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by Clipper City Plumber View Post
                    i like drums............................................. ...

Comment

Yeah right............

Comment

Unclogged a bath tub over the weekend with k60 and adaptor that's as close as I get to drum.

Comment

That's the only machine I own and have not had a problem since I've been in business and have no plans to buy other drain cleaners. From building sewers with roots to bathtub drains with small hair clogged the k60 just does it all. This may not help Ridgid out much but it sure keeps my start up cost down.

Comment

That's the only machine I own and have not had a problem since I've been in business and have no plans to buy other drain cleaners. From building sewers with roots to bathtub drains with small hair clogged the k60 just does it all. This may not help Ridgid out much but it sure keeps my start up cost down.

If that were the only "machine" I had I'd be walking away from jobs left & right. All you need to do is check in at the other forums to see what this thing is really like

Even the K-Stupid forum here is full of people having problems.

Comment

What that's funny . The bearing is the only thing I have replaced with the k-60 and found out later that the automotive bearings are better from this fourm. I have always used sectional machines and all Ridgid and for me I have been able to clean every clogg I have come up against .

Comment

K45AF for lavs and showers..... K60 sectional for kit/washer lines 5/8'' cable and same machine for main sewer w/ 7/8'' cable. I wish I had the money and/or room on my truck for a Spartan drum machine for main sewers but, until then.........

Comment

Working...
                                X