X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kj 1350

Thinking about getting a small jetter do mosyly residential and small commercial kitchens any reccomendations. is the kj 1350 descent dont work on many lines larger then 4“ will it do most stuff and any advise never used a jetter just thinking its another service i can offer would like a see snakee and locatorbut cant afford yet. i have a k750, k60 and k 45 would a small jetter be a big improvement on abilityto solve drain problems. thanks sean

Re: kj 1350

Get a 13 hp honda engine jetter or pressure washer. They're pretty common. I have one and really do like it.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

i started over 20 years ago with a 2hp. 2.1gpm 1500 psi pressure washer i converted to a jetter with a pulse valve. pretty much the time when jetting started to take off. i still use the machine indoors when need be, but it's just on 2'' and smaller.

honestly save your money and get a portable gas unit with a jumper hose to reach indoors with.

a 6.5 gas should do 3 gpm at 2500 psi and that's about double the 1350 output.

a 13 hp will get you 4 gpm at 3500 psi and that's good for 4'' and smaller.

the electrics are limited to the circuit it's plugged into . 2hp will trip a 20 amp breaker under full load over a period of time.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

For another perspective, Alex has developed a neat set up.

I assembled mine based on this design. It works for me.
        Last edited by Mark7; 06-09-2012, 01:47 PM.

Comment

remember that the op wants to use it on pipe up to 4''

might work ok for glass pipe and plastic, but on cast iron, gal or copper, good luck.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X