Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drill and eel

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
    I have some flat bottom offsets and they do not make a specific holder but have been told by others it will be fine. I thought that was what you were referring to.

Are the ones you have 1" wide ?

I run the MyTana KN style 4/3" offset blades in the Spartan style pear brass holders (they fit so so) but they are designed to go in a KN style blade holder.

Double Offset 3" - 4" Blade (KN28T): KN28T

Blade Holder (B503): For our KN style blades ONLY!

Comment

They are flat bottoms 1" wide.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        I have eel/"L" connector but after trying the "G" connector, I like that one better. Push as much cable as you can by hand, I can go about 54' no problem through a c/o. connect the cable and go. Big thing is not to let any slack develop when running the cable. Always pull back on the drill just a little bit.

I have the dewalt dw124 and like it. It has a clutch(which I've never stopped) which is a great safety feature. This setup will not be for speed production drain cleaning. It's for tight access where the stoppages are tough.
        Why do you like the G connector better than the L? Does it make attaching and removing the cables easier? I thought the eel cutters are better than general cutters so wouldn't using the G connector limit you to using general cutters?

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten Plumbing View Post
          Why do you like the G connector better than the L? Does it make attaching and removing the cables easier? I thought the eel cutters are better than general cutters so wouldn't using the G connector limit you to using general cutters?
          ben got a chance to play with my drill and cables a while back and liked the ease it was to assemble and disassemble the cables on a 36 unit c/o job.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

It is easier to assemble and take apart the G connector.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten Plumbing View Post

Yes the Eel cutters are far superior. I suppose you could use an adapter but that might not work so good in some 4" 90's.

Comment

I never encountered such thing like that in my job for many clients I have.
                How to find the Best Australia Plumbing Services?

Comment

Originally posted by plumbers101 View Post
                  I never encountered such thing like that in my job for many clients I have.

???????????

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                    ???????????
                    Use the force....lol
                    AllurePlumbing.com
                    • leak detection
                    • drain cleaning
                    • utility locating
                    • conductor fault locating
                    • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Working...
                    X