X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I broke down.........k-45AF won.

well lets talk prices and equipment then.... do you have a spartan 300 machine for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt T Service and Repair View Post
      well lets talk prices and equipment then.... do you have a spartan 300 machine for sale?

I would LOVE to hook my Spartan 300 up axle to axle with the K-Stupid and spin it in to instant death

Hell, my K-45AF might even work

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
        Hey rick when you gunna come to Wisconsin so I can school your azz ???

Tell you what, you're that much of a dumba$$, You fly down here and challenge rick to any competition and if you beat him in anything plumbing related, I'll comp your ticket, hotel, car, everything. That's how much faith I have that Rick could smoke you. You are a f#$%^&ing loser and a half. And if you come down here, I'll tell it to you personally and not behind a computer.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
          Tell you what, you're that much of a dumba$$, You fly down here and challenge rick to any competition and if you beat him in anything plumbing related, I'll comp your ticket, hotel, car, everything. That's how much faith I have that Rick could smoke you. You are a f#$%^&ing loser and a half. And if you come down here, I'll tell it to you personally and not behind a computer.

Why don't you put me back on ignore you're nothin' but a stupid azz wannabee groupie loser

Get a REAL life

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post

gear junkie
            Ridgid tool user

My Photos

fyi
            I put you on my ignore list so anytime you post, I will not see it. Thank you and please do not respond to this message.

This will also be my last reply to trailer trash............

PO 4 life !
            Last edited by AssTyme; 06-20-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Wow, went from talking a little junk to fight'n words.
              AllurePlumbing.com
              • leak detection
              • drain cleaning
              • utility locating
              • conductor fault locating
              • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
                Wow, went from talking a little junk to fight'n words.

I'm just having fun with Rick but some wannabe groupie bozo can't handle life.............

Comment

I took it as you and Rick bsing back and forth to get a rise out of each other.
                  AllurePlumbing.com
                  • leak detection
                  • drain cleaning
                  • utility locating
                  • conductor fault locating
                  • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
                    I took it as you and Rick bsing back and forth to get a rise out of each other.

Yup, just good clean fun

I respect Rick as a leader in the field unfortunately some take it as an attack on their mentor

Comment

Groupie I am not but you show no respect. I consider Rick a friend and do not care for my friends to be talked to in the manner that you do. You've been cleaning drains how long? And that qualifies you to give what opinion about drain cleaning. As you said yourself, you can't talk about what drain cleaning machines do but you can certainly repeat what others say about drain cleaning. Go back and look what others say so you can come back here and give your opinion where it's not needed.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Have you guys seen my pistol rodders ?

I also have 3 other K-45AF's new in the box

Comment

Have you guys seen my pistol rodders ?

I also have 3 other K-45AF's new in the box

damn i wish my truck only had drain cleaning machines in it........ my truck is a sprinter box and I still run out of room.... ill post pics of my truck tomorrow

Comment

I'm just having fun with Rick but some wannabe groupie bozo can't handle life.............
                            A word of caution you might want to cool it. Gear is a cool person on all the forums. Not to mention what he does in his spear time that allows LOSERS like you to sleep safely at night. You do not have the experience to start downing equipment with out using it first. Hell we are not even sure how good you are at cleaning drains. You might be one of those jack wads that just pops them open and collects the invoice.

Whats with posting pictures of your stuff. No ones cares. The truth is. You are the one that wants to be Rick. YOU ARE THE GROUPIE WANNABE

Comment

ok umm.... this is getting out of hand..... this was about the K45AF and how it is a great pistol machine....... everyone relax and chill...... and hey ben(gear junkie) do you shoot any pistol matches.... i shoot IPSC and USPSA and IDPA in limited , open, and production..... heres my latest purchase... infinity .40 limited

98% the same but i did change some of the specs..... still waiting on it to get done

Comment

Originally posted by handybull View Post
                                A word of caution you might want to cool it. Gear is a cool person on all the forums. Not to mention what he does in his spear time that allows LOSERS like you to sleep safely at night. You do not have the experience to start downing equipment with out using it first. Hell we are not even sure how good you are at cleaning drains. You might be one of those jack wads that just pops them open and collects the invoice.

Whats with posting pictures of your stuff. No ones cares. The truth is. You are the one that wants to be Rick. YOU ARE THE GROUPIE WANNABE

"A word of caution you might want to cool it"

And who are you ? Another west coast fan club member with a chip on your shoulder. It would be best to just keep your nose out of it. This post will also be my last to you, Sir.

"Gear is a cool person on all the forums."

All would have been cool if someone hadn't come out swinging I've been the recipient of several unprovoked attacks from Mr. Gear on this and the 2 other forums for well over a year now. For such a big tough macho military man he sure does act like a big cry baby. I know there's a very tight core of people on this forum (including some moderators) who pretty much try to set the tone but some need to put on their big boy panties and diversify some.

"Not to mention what he does in his spear time that allows LOSERS like you to sleep safely at night."

There's a bad apple in every barrel. Don't you watch/read the news ???

"You do not have the experience to start downing equipment with out using it first."

That's a matter of opinion as you don't know me. I think you'd be surprised.

"You might be one of those jack wads that just pops them open and collects the invoice."

You just never know........ you don't know me............

"Whats with posting pictures of your stuff. No ones cares."

Some do... others don't... I was trying to get the thread back on track.

"YOU ARE THE GROUPIE WANNABE"

Not at all. For the most part I'm using totally different equipment and will continue to do so.

To sum it all up I'm here to learn from others and also give my honest opinion to try and help others whenever I can. I've learned a lot being here on these forums and I'm very thankful for those that have helped and hope it continues.

I never wanted for this thread to go down this dark road. I'm here to make friends not fight with people. All work and no play can be very boring as I was just having some fun with Rick and I think he knows this to be a fact. He continuously shoves the K-60 down everyone's throat and I sometimes try to remind him of other options

It seems there are some short fused pro Ridgid hot heads out there that for whatever reason don't want to hear otherwise and play forum Rambow

Comment

Working...
                                X