Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I broke down.........k-45AF won.

Originally posted by stolen View Post
    I like to argue about anything. But, it seems like, maybe some guys use a crescent wrench to take out the drain plug, and others use a set of channel locks. While others use a pipe wrench.

Point is we probably all do something different. Maybe this plumber likes drums because his dad did and it holds nostalgia for him. Maybe that's just what his boss supplied. Maybe, he just uses what he wants.

So why threats and insults. Its petty and really detracts from everything.

I've used drums and sectionals. It doesn't matter to Me anymore, I can UN stop a drain with anything. I've actually UN stopped a drain with clobber that a cable couldn't. I've used coat hangers. Wires. Chemicals. Anger. Luck. Determination. And sometimes the right tool for the job.

If it was my money, I would carry a k50, k1500 and a Spartan drum machine. Those are just my personal favorites. I am comfortable using them and that is what matters.
    i am so confused on this.... my bad what are you trying to say? has someone come at me incorrectly? haha did someone delete a post that i didnt see.... and why is rick banned all of a sudden?
    Last edited by Matt T Service and Repair; 06-23-2012, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      Armchair commando. Just another loser in life to walk over.

On to better things...Matt, never heard of that piece but it's definently nice. I'll definently take you up on the offer to go shooting one day. Rick, you in?
      If you're going shooting, give me a jingle....I'm not a good shot at all and only own a couple of handguns but I'd love to come out and spend some time at the range and talking shop.

Speaking of guns.....I think I want to buy an AR pretty soon.....
      Ideal Plumbing

Comment

wow ive missed alot this is a heated thread .... but why would a bucket warmer wih 2 years experience drain cleaning get into an argument with guys that are defending there country and plumbing sinc 1975.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
          wow ive missed alot this is a heated thread .... but why would a bucket warmer wih 2 years experience drain cleaning get into an argument with guys that are defending there country and plumbing sinc 1975.

Ahhhh another cult groupie.

Yeah, sounds like you missed a brain when they were handed out at birth you big azz kisser

This thread was just getting back on track before you had to open your hole
          Last edited by AssTyme; 06-27-2012, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

so i just picked up my c-6ic kit..... excited to start using the 3/8 cable and new tooling that came with it.... i really like the quality of the cutters..... esp for the price.... but i think im gonna use the cutter head as my go to the U < shape one... then might use the bulb auger for some bad sludge lines....hopefully this will complete my inventory for machines.... although i NEED to purchase a drill and eel setup... then i will be DONE with machines/jetters.....

Comment

Working...
              X