X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock n roll toilet

Neighbor and customer. Recent repairs #1 backed up hall toilet ,Auger pulls part of cleaning lades mop out.#2Replace siding in areas. #3 install 2 new front entrance lights ,run new wiring , now 3 way switch for these. #4 2 bath sinks
    slow,and gurgling. Rod. Hey, Your toilet is floating all over the place, No sanitary seal! Let me reset with new wax ring and bolts. No go ahead? Well family is off to Hawaii for 3 weeks. Frantic call from 75 Year old Gal house setting
    house! Water all over the floor !. I cancel My repair I'm headed to . Shop vac the floor. Run all fixtures no leaks. Pull toilet. Terrible! Feces trapped around flange ,toilet bottom, everywhere! Set all good .
    Would You charge More than $214.00, considering the whole picture ? Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Rock n roll toilet

Ummmm, yeah, my shop vac goes nowhere near other peoples' feces.... I'd add on a little to replace the shopvac! lol.

Comment

I've actually had customers who I've requested they clean their toilet before I repair it. They may get offended but, too bad. How about don't be gross and if you call your plumber to fix your toilet, clean the thing for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber26 View Post
        I've actually had customers who I've requested they clean their toilet before I repair it. They may get offended but, too bad. How about don't be gross and if you call your plumber to fix your toilet, clean the thing for crying out loud.

You should always take precautions and handle everything like it's filthy as it's the germs/mess you can't see that usually gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
          You should always take precautions and handle everything like it's filthy as it's the germs/mess you can't see that usually gets you.
          Yeah. I wear some pretty thick rubber gloves no matter what the house looks like, and lots of hand sanitizer..... pretty OCD about things like that.

Comment

Sorry ,I explained some of this poorly ! No Poop outside, it was trapped under the porcelain .
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

$214 is very cheap for all the jobs you described.

for a friend or family, it's either free or 50% discount.

next time have them take you to hawaii too

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

The other work was $80.00 per Hr. Vacuuming up water Setting toilet with new wax ring,bolts , n caps was $214.00 alone. Haven't billed them Yet.

Comment

i would still charge them a lil more... considering you had to cancel the other call you were going to... what if that repair/call was some good $$... but hey thats me..

Comment

Originally posted by Matt T Service and Repair View Post
                    i would still charge them a lil more... considering you had to cancel the other call you were going to... what if that repair/call was some good $$... but hey thats me..
                    Thanks Matt, I needed to hear that! Haven't billed yet.

Comment

Hey Tool, had your Hep B innoculation??????????? What about other needles????????????

Comment

Good thought. Funny, calling My Doc. today for shingles, and tetanus shots ,will ask.

Comment

Tool, all jokes aside we have a huge issue with HepB and other things here. most smart operators spend the dimes and get the innoculations, others, well there will always be some who know better. tetnus is real important too.

Comment

Working...
                          X