Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: root rat nozzle or rootranger nozzle ?

Here is a cutting from our latest product brochure with some things that may interest you guys.

I borrowed some of your names....

Click image for larger version

Name:	dcdfa17c9c5ded0ff7df3edb6cdcd906.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	16628

Name:	95bc5d3e9271322c0403fa074b07337f.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	16630

Last edited by bill2601; 09-19-2012, 05:56 AM.
    Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
    Albert Einstein

Comment

About time Bill, These guys have been salivating since I let the cat out of the proverbial bag a little while ago. So it is over to you guys to see whether Aussie Bill is on the money with this one hey................!!!
      Oh BTW, play fair rick and dont buy the whole shipment.................hahahhahaahhaahahhaa...

Comment

perfect timing bill it looks like these new nozzles / shuttle base and assorted shuttle tips are from out of space i actually work for a cast member / star from the 1960's tv show "lost in space" she was the celebrity spokes person when they announced that the space shuttle was earmarked for los angeles.

the space shuttle Endeavour just left florida a few hours ago on it's way to los angels on friday. and what's ironic is they have to cut down 265 trees to get the shuttle from lax airport to the california science center 12 miles away. maybe they can use the new nozzles to clear all the roots left behind in the sewers. it's a win, win for all.

on the double ended root ranger, what are you using for nozzle sizing? is it 15-25% front and 75-85% rear for good pulling power?

is it ported for 3/8'' fip threads?

wouldn't this be the best nozzle to blast through a root stoppage and blow it all downstream in a 4'' and larger line?

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
          Here is a cutting from our latest product brochure with some things that may interest you guys.

I borrowed some of your names....

Name:	dcdfa17c9c5ded0ff7df3edb6cdcd906.jpg
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	16628

Name:	95bc5d3e9271322c0403fa074b07337f.jpg
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	16630

Double ended Root Ranger? I guess there is a larger orifice in one vs. the other? Does the root cutter rotate (mind blown)? Can you get some specs online as to what is needed to run all these different nozzles of yours?
          Last edited by Gettinit; 09-19-2012, 10:03 AM.
          AllurePlumbing.com
          • leak detection
          • drain cleaning
          • utility locating
          • conductor fault locating
          • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Bill the multi nozzle....what pressure and gpm specs is the nozzle ported for?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Double ended root ranger...wow

whats it ported at?

Comment

Too funny!

Shame about those trees!

The multi nozzle will be jetted initially for the highest selling machines over here, that is 5.5gpm 4000-5000psi. Since the release of the popular Screwdriver Nozzle our only complaints have been that the screwdriver tip wears out. We then developed the replaceable tip so you can replace the worn tip for half the price of the nozzle. Everyone's happy!

We have had the front rear turbine for 12 years now, just never advertised it. We have found they wont pull anywhere near as well as the RR3000 due to the front jet pushing the nozzle backwards. Interestingly enough the configuration we are using is Rear: 055 - Front 030. Seeing we are shaking the dust off the old nozzle we are setting the flow/pressure specs on turbos from 020 to 055 to suit different jetters. The nozzle is great for difficult root obstructions that can't be penetrated by a standard penetrating nozzle. Current size is 1/4 F with quick release. The quick release on the end of 3/8" hose with a 3/8" x 1/4" male tail won't restrict flow. This saves increasing the housing size.
                Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                Albert Einstein

Comment

12 years and now you share it with us

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Cant wait to see your reports Rick. I take it Bill is sending a unit over to you to try out....................!!!!

Comment

I have to trickle feed you the goodies....you couldn't handle it all at once! We have nearly finished our controlled rotation nozzle. It's only been 5+ years. It works like a Warthog but it is smaller and smarter. Give it another 6 months and we're there. We are also finishing the clip on camera adaptor for the ridgid mini see snake so you can safely jet your camera down the drain without damaging it. Everything takes a long time in the R&D shop.
                      Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

bill i cant wait u guys are always making some fun stuff

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
                          I have to trickle feed you the goodies....you couldn't handle it all at once! We have nearly finished our controlled rotation nozzle. It's only been 5+ years. It works like a Warthog but it is smaller and smarter. Give it another 6 months and we're there. We are also finishing the clip on camera adaptor for the ridgid mini see snake so you can safely jet your camera down the drain without damaging it. Everything takes a long time in the R&D shop.
                          hello, my name is plumber rick

it's like a drug dealer who introduces 1 for the first time. hooks them , and keeps them coming back for more.

i'm going to need to take 12 steps before i get done with you.

i'm glad i'm a friend of bills

so i've heard

rick.
                          Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 09-21-2012, 09:54 AM. Reason: went from 10 to 12 steps what do i know?
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry Rick, too much information again..... Lol!
                            Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Rick we all are friends here arent we...................!!!!!

You just need to learn some of our twisted humour.

BTW Billy-boy is one smart little operator. He has the smarts to pull these things off. Only problem is he doesnt understand that further down South we are a little more serious, we actually work harder than them. They still refer to us as being on the outskirts of Sydney. God I love humour.................!!!!!!!!

Comment

I know why you work harder in Melbourne, it's because most plumbers in Melbourne still use an eel to clear blocked drains! We just work smarter! ;-)

As I always say... "You'll clear it Better with a Jetter!
                                Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X