I'm Almost Comlpete.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Almost Comlpete.......

I just need a Ridgid Scout and I'm about all done buying chit, maybe...............

Re: I'm Almost Comlpete.......

That's my next major purchase. Let me know how you like that CS10

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
      That's my next major purchase. Let me know how you like that CS10

After finally having some time to play around with it for a few hours today these are the things I don't like:

#1 - The mic being set on as default and nothing in the settings to have it muted at start up.

#2 - Once you hit the LED brightness button it dims one step down and there is no going back up, you have to go all the way down to bring it back up and all the way up to bring it down. They should have integrated the up & down arrows for this feature.

#3 - Big azz top line monitor yet it has zero internal memory, WTF ???

#4 - There seems to be no option to remove the "Status Overlay" on the bottom of the screen to view a full uninterrupted picture if needed.

Other than those little things I think I'm going to absolutely LOVE it, time will tell...............
      Last edited by AssTyme; 08-06-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

You can get 32 gig sticks pretty darn cheap at Walmart.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

They always look great when there brand new and spending hours playing around when the new toy in your lounge room on your precious carpet and then putting it in your truck and forgetting about it till you have to inspect in drain

Tony

Comment

the cs1000 has all the bells and whistles, along with internal memory and a keyboard. not to mention another $1500.00

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

I really like the USB outlet on the CS10. For around $400 you could buy 100 1GB swivel drives with your name or Logo engraved on them. Your customer can download the video then use the swivel drive for their own personal use.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

May be able to do something about #1 and #4 in our next update for the CS10. I will pass this along to the engineers and see what they can do.

Glad you like the monitor. Its my go-to monitor here.

Josh

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                After finally having some time to play around with it for a few hours today these are the things I don't like:

#1 - The mic being set on as default and nothing in the settings to have it muted at start up.

#2 - Once you hit the LED brightness button it dims one step down and there is no going back up, you have to go all the way down to bring it back up and all the way up to bring it down. They should have integrated the up & down arrows for this feature.

#3 - Big azz top line monitor yet it has zero internal memory, WTF ???

#4 - There seems to be no option to remove the "Status Overlay" on the bottom of the screen to view a full uninterrupted picture if needed.

Other than those little things I think I'm going to absolutely LOVE it, time will tell...............

Comment

Working...
                X