Sewer plug tool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer plug tool

I made up another tool. A few weeks ago while waiting for Isaac to make his way though the gulf northward. It was nasty weather but, we were blessed to not have had any damage and the storm passed us by. But it was still kinda boring so I made up this tool this makes about six different sewer plug tools I have made. Beats using channel locks or a pipe wrench..

Re: Sewer plug tool

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
    I made up another tool. A few weeks ago while waiting for Isaac to make his way though the gulf northward. It was nasty weather but, we were blessed to not have had any damage and the storm passed us by. But it was still kinda boring so I made up this tool this makes about six different sewer plug tools I have made. Beats using channel locks or a pipe wrench..

Nice work. I'm also a welder. Can't imagine not having that skill
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Sewer plug tool

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Nice work. I'm also a welder. Can't imagine not having that skill

Thanks, And I agree 110%. At least if you have an idea and you fabricate it into existence and it did not work out or you have to work out a few "bugs", at least your not paying someone else to experiment.

Comment

Working...
      X