X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan 1065 gearbox compatability

is there a compatable replacement gearbox for the spartan 1065. or does anyone know where i can purchase one for the older 1065.
    they are no longer made by the spartan co.
    i despise the idea of having to buy a new motor for this machine at $704.00, i read the good reviews for the newer motor but......
    HELP ME PLEASE
    thanks all

Re: Spartan 1065 gearbox compatability

I answered you before it was moved we have the gearbox complete for the new style motors made in the last 30 years or more or we have the transmision assembles that fit all i am in florida for till the end of this month you can call shane or kirk at 773 728 2400 and they can help you marvin

Comment

I was going to say call A J Coleman at 773 728 2400 but Marv beat me to the punch. They have everything you need for Spartan machines, Ridgid, Marco, General, and many others.

Marv, its to early to be down in Florida, the snow has not hit Chicago yet.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION. I MADE THE PHONE CALL AND A GEAR BOX IS ALMOST IN THE MAIL !!! THANK YOU TO THE ONES WHO TOLD ME ABOUT A.J. COLEMAN, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST AND THIS FORUM ROCKS.
        LISA

Comment

Working...
        X