Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewer Jetting before and after videos.

Here is a link to a before and after Hydro Jetting videos I just did. 6" line was like a wooly mammoth!

http://www.youtube.com/user/seattled...ure=CBQQwRs%3D

Jetter specs 4000 psi 25 GPM nozzle used was 1/2" warthog time around 45 min.
    \lines on the picture are the sonde broke in the on position didn't have time to get another camera.
    Last edited by Cuda; 09-18-2012, 08:07 PM.
    Seattle Drain Service

Re: Sewer Jetting before and after videos.

if i didn't know you i would say you did the switcharoo on the before and after video

but i know you and i know you did a great job with the jetter

now lets go fix the sonde and a little more volume on the voice over

great job. wish i could refer you to some of my customers, but you're slightly too far from me.

i've got a similar job tomorrow with clay under the home and i could only camera the first 49' last week due to the roots. it was snaked by others a few days earlier and it's a mess. not sure if i will have the time to post the video, but maybe some stills will work.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Cuda, what really suprised me is the amount of roots left after you snaked it. I know you just wanted to open it for inspection but this really shows the ineffectiveness of the $49 drain guys snaking without a big cutter head.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Cables are very ineffective unless someone like Ron is really really trying to do a good job but offsets can make larger blades not possible and roots are just plain different some are like rope and some are fine and comb like a brush on hair. I did not cable the whole 70 feet I went around 50 and the water went down and I used a small spear blade I didn't want my spartan 300 mag cable messed up. Clay sewers clean up so nice where concrete sewers do not look as good because the water level in the pipe erodes the finish and the look like a brushed aggregate patio when clean.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

ben, i looked at a video today that was made after 3 different companies snaked the line in the last 9 months and as recent as 20 days ago. she called me for an opinion on lining or replacement.

i sold her a jetting job that will clean out the left overs from the other 3 companies that estimated for her $6000.00-7500.00 worth of pipe repairs, lining. i'm $340.00 and her problems will be solved.

remember drain cleaning for most is opening up the line. not really cleaning the line.

now on cuda's before video, that line was nasty. but the jetter turned it from now you see it, to now you don't.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X