No announcement yet.

Getting recommendations from out of state

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting recommendations from out of state

For the past year or so I have been getting customers that have moved here from out of state like California, Florida, north Carolina, west Virginia, Etc.tell me that I was recommended to them by there old drillers where they came from. I know it was from drillers on this forum. I have recommended cleaners from this forum to others. It seems strange that they call and ask who they, or there kids, should get in another state, But I find I have an answer. With this forum if you are not serious about doing the best work possible and it was just a job, you would not be here. We all come here to improve and share our art with others. It makes me proud to be part of it. To day I used a trick Rick thought me the other day I used one of sewer rats, and others on this forum. Thanks Boys take care

Re: Getting recommendations from out of state

sorry i must have missed this thread i must have been dead tired.

i too have recommended many from this forum including 1 for my brother 45 miles away.

it's pretty easy to weed out the the good from the bad and the ugly.

glad to hear that the forum is a good place to share and learn from. it's also a place that future customers will find you.

i don't have a web site or advertise, but i still get calls from people that found me on the forum. that's with my p.m. turned off too.

glad to hear the forum is working for you too

we need another roundup for a meet and greet plus some down and dirty competitions.

phoebe it is

I have also gotten a few referrals from other plumbers from being on this forum.

I have recommended many from the plumbing forums to out of state friends. What I have been getting a lot lately though is out of state calls. They call me and tell me about their problem, then when they give me their address and phone number is when I end up telling them I am in the Chicago are of Illinois. So far I have gotten calls in Washington State, New York City, Florida, and Texas.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        Ron's Facebook
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing