X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeSnake Counter, Time, Date........

When powering up my large SeeSnake reel (14053) with a MINIPak monitor the "Count Plus" footage counter, time and date always appear on screen as last powered down.

When powering up my large SeeSnake reel (14053) with a CS10 monitor the "Count Plus" footage counter, time and date will appear for the first several seconds and then disappear. I then have to manually turn them back on using the "Count Plus" keypad.

This is very annoying. Is this normal operation for the CS10 ? If so will a firmware upgrade fix this ?

Re: SeeSnake Counter, Time, Date........

Nobody knows anything about it .............. ???

Comment

A few factors here. Older counters will always have the time and date overlaid on the screen. Regardless of what monitor it is hooked up to. The newer count plus overlays the info as well. However, the CS10 and CS1000 disable the overlay by default and collect the distance, date, and time with the digital file. I believe both have settings that you can access by hitting the menu button where you can tell the overlay to be displayed by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        A few factors here. Older counters will always have the time and date overlaid on the screen. Regardless of what monitor it is hooked up to. The newer count plus overlays the info as well. However, the CS10 and CS1000 disable the overlay by default and collect the distance, date, and time with the digital file. I believe both have settings that you can access by hitting the menu button where you can tell the overlay to be displayed by default.

Yes

ThanX !

Comment

Working...
        X