X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which 1st. Branch lines or main

Where there's no major blockage. Just slow drains, would clean all the branches 1st ,then main last ? Thanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Which 1st. Branch lines or main

Yes, all drains exit at main. Get debris to main then out to city.

Comment

slow drain can somtimes be a cloged vent as well
      Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
      1-920-284-7471

Comment

rule of thumb, for preventative , stat farthest away from the main and work your way to the main. use plenty of water to help wash the debris away. of course preventative is only as good as the machine and cutters that are used.

that's why nothing will beat a jetter when it comes to cleaning.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I agree that a jetter is going to do a great job however,I'm thinking it would make a disasterous mess in the customers house.Especially if the line was plugged up in the first place.We have mostly basement cleanouts here in Ohio and some slab homes with c.o's in the utility room or even the front bedroom.
          I've watch plenty of video of what jetters can do with roots but I'm picturing sewage all over me and the walls.
          I use a small 4 gal. per minute gas jetter for storm lines up to 6 inch.My goal is to have a big jetter next year.
          I follow these posts daily and I've read many good suggestions.Once in awhile I'll say something

Comment

Working...
          X