X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagle Has Landed

Arrived this afternoon. the big bruiser plus. Along with the root ranger and warthog. Have some jobs waiting for it. Will report back with my impressions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theplungerman; 11-29-2012, 11:07 PM.

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

it seems like it was only yesterday that you graduated from jetting 101 school.

probably because it was

your graduation gift was the box of gloves

thanks for the help and the burger. sure beats an apple with a worm.

picture of before and after are a bonus. make sure to mark your hose and the last couple feet to prevent a pull out. especially before you get a foot valve.

put it to work and impress us.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

plungerman..check your pm.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
        Arrived this afternoon. the big bruiser plus. Along with the root ranger and warthog. Have some jobs waiting for it. Will report back with my impressions.
        Please post Your address. Are You a light sleeper? Do You have Dogs ? GUNS ?
        G.P.S. 416 Mi. 6 hours 16 Min.
        Last edited by toolaholic; 11-30-2012, 01:31 AM.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          it seems like it was only yesterday that you graduated from jetting 101 school.

probably because it was

your graduation gift was the box of gloves

thanks for the help and the burger. sure beats an apple with a worm.

picture of before and after are a bonus. make sure to mark your hose and the last couple feet to prevent a pull out. especially before you get a foot valve.

put it to work and impress us.

rick.
          Its was just yesterday, haha
          I love the gloves, and that burger was awesome.
          Now I'm ready for school of hard knocks
          Thanks again for the pointers and telling me what a lance is.

Comment

Haha, no, no, yes 2, yes,
            go ahead and wait till tomorrow to steal it, it will be insured like the rest of the trucks contents already are. Smile

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
              Haha, no, no, yes 2, yes,
              go ahead and wait till tomorrow to steal it, it will be insured like the rest of the trucks contents already are. Smile
              RATS. We want a 6 month old picture beside the showroom one ! OK ?
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

All you need now is a lift gate.

Comment

Tested my electric pulley boom arm. Works great as is. I got other things to buy, also don't want that extra mass hanging out the back.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                    RATS. We want a 6 month old picture beside the showroom one ! OK ?
                    I can't do that, they are to far, I'll just post a 6 month photo and grab a pic from there website.

Comment

Rained all day. And busy. Couldn't play with my new toy. Busy good, rain all day not good.

Comment

that didn't stop me today with 5 different service calls, all stoppages and 2 from the roof.

is the lb rain different than the la rain

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          that didn't stop me today with 5 different service calls, all stoppages and 2 from the roof.

is the lb rain different than the la rain

rick.
                          Oh boy, k I did a stoppage, then repiped a unit above a garage waste system horizontal lines. Inluding 4inch main, then jumped thru hoops w/ the stupid insurance company to confirm my new toy was insured. AND, with all the rain all day I didn't want to pull it out of the truck. And try to familiarize with it while the rain is dripping off my hat and getting the instructions or pull stuff out that was in the the way and get it wet. The truck is still messy, I'm using the packing materials to hold it from rolling or tumbling over. I bought some cool tie down straps winch kinda deaybobs and some hooks. I need to cut a shelf out to give precious a new spot in the back. So in a way it wasn't the rain. But had it been sunny and if I didn't get the slider in the dirt from the insurance company I would have pulled it out and fired it up and been late for dinner.
                          And for the record, I've done my fair share of roof jobs in the rain.

Comment

What do these two black knobs do?
                            K me first.
                            The one in front of the machine is psi
                            And the by the pump is gpm.
                            The instructions were either not clear or I missed that.
                            Am I right? Do any of you awesome and brilliant plumbers have any other suggestions or corrections concerning these pre mentioned knobs.
                            Thanks Robert
                            Attached Files

Comment

grasshopper

this is the variable pulsation bypass valve. it allows for the pump to pulsate and cause the hose to vibrate. makes it easier for the hose to advance when needed or pull back when stuck. truthfully a foot pedal will also help with making the hose move.

the knob at the right upper side is the regulator / unloader pressure adjustment. normally set around 4000#. usually adjust it slightly higher so that the pressure remains 4000 and only starts to bypass after that. doesn't matter what size nozzle you're running. your rpm dictates flow and unloader dictates pressure. higher rpm = higher flow and that = higher psi as needed with larger nozzles.

next time i see you, on with the wax and off with the wax. bring a lunch, it's going to be a long day

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X