Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid K-7500 drum machine vs. General Speed Rooter 92

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
    I've used most or seen other plumber friends with other snakes, and I think Spartan is by far the best, the 1065 is a beast, 300 will fit in a bathroom door, 100 easy to take a part ( 2 pieces ) and carry up to a roof vent. Ridgid sewer camera are tops in that area.

Spartan 100 with 75 ft cable
    Spartan 300 with 110 ft cable
    Spartan 1065 with 167 ft cable
    Gorzit (sp) small 115 volt jetter
    Northwest Bruser Jetter 4000 psi X 6 gal

Ridgid Micro Reel
    Ridgid Mini Reel
    Ridgid Standard Reel 200 ft.
    Ridgid Monitor CS 1000
    Ridgid Monitor 10 inch DVD
    Ridgid NaviTrack 2 Locator
    Ridgid SeekTech St 510 transmitter
    Ridgid ProPress 210 B
    What about mainline roofs? Spartan 300? I use to do that and still have nightmares about it. LOL. Now it's K-sissy time for the roofs.

Comment

Use my 300 all the time , back to back toilets no prob. I have the machine on the ground and 110 ft of .55 cable in the drum. Most of our jobs it 50 to 75 ft to the City sewer from the house.

Comment

I took both my 1065 and 300 off the van. The K-60 all around, is so much better. Roofs, stairs, limited access ect. Always gets the drain open. Easily too. Inside a house, you got me there. The 300 is easier, don't do many inside mainlines though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
          The big problem with the general machines is the cable feed, it goes out fine but it has a big problem going in reverse it loses power and speed. Even new. I had a maxi rooter for years and didn't realize how bad it was until I switched to a 1065.
          That is 100% accurate. I have an old Spartan autofeed that I am going to mount to my speedrooter. Just have to fab up a mounting plate, but it is on a long list of projects that may never get done!

Comment

Working...
          X