X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best suppliers for jetting hoses and tips

Please share with me your favorite spot to buy jetter hoses and tips. I've tried Amazing Machinery so far, any others I should know about?

My needs are for a small electric jetter, (AR 610 pressure washer converted) I currently use a 50', 1/8" hose, with a 3.5 Orifice Penetrating Nozzle. If you have a recommendation of hose and tip I would also appreciate that.

Thank you very much.

John

Re: Best suppliers for jetting hoses and tips

John, with your electric jetter specs, you're very limited in choices. Once you move up to gas, diesel, you have 100s of combinations.

A 3 rear 1/8" nozzle will give you the best pull. Front will really limit your pulling power. Just not enough water and pressure.

I use 1/4" stainless braided hose for small stuff.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Rick,

First of all, thank you for all your help now and in the past. I truly do appreciate your time. I do understand my limitations, but it's the best set up I have for winter here. I do have a gas machine for summer when I can run hoses in from outside.

What brand of stainless hose do you have, and where do you recommend buying the same? It sound like I'm already using the style tip you mention.

Thanks again,

John

Comment

i have mine made up at hydraulic hose shops. i would recommend a minimum 3000 psi rating for use with your gas setup. 1/4'' id in stainless is still pretty flexible for the 1.5'' and 2'' lines you're hitting.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X