• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap Shooter

I bought one today
    I hope it could help me on some of the greasy kit drains i get in to
    1,500 psi 1.65 gpm
    Last edited by DELCASE; 01-16-2013, 07:20 PM.

Re: Crap Shooter

What set up did you get that's kinda what I would like to start off with.

Comment

I saw this in the cleaner magazine
      Look up Bull frog industries its small compact easy to carry all in one case
      I got the extra 100ft hose with it

Comment

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
        I saw this in the cleaner magazine
        Look up Bull frog industries its small compact easy to carry all in one case
        I got the extra 100ft hose with it

How about some pictures of your new toy

Comment

New Lines of Business | Cleaner Magazine | Jetter, Vactor, Sewer Cleaning Professionals

Comment

Thanks Asstyme i wish i new how to do that

Comment

The guy reccomending it uses a k400 drum machine for tough roots is the only thing that alarms me but sounds great, let me know what you think of it, bye the way how much did it set you back? Thanks seanny.

Comment

honestly, i read the specs and the praise on the machine from a guy that has less than 1 year in business and uses a k400 as his mainline root machine.

it's one thing if one of us makes a recommendation based on the real world, but come on, you should have seen the writing on the wall with this based on the end users recommendation. a k-400 are you kidding me.

i have an electric 2 hp that delivers 2.1gpm at 1500 psi and draws close to 20 amps and weighs almost 50#. i hope it's not too late to cancel your order. this sounds like a little toy machine at 11 amps and 25#.

maybe it might work to wash your car. even the hot water spec at 120 degrees is a joke. all pumps will handle 120 degree water. hot is 160 and above.

cancel while you still have your $1000 and don't take a crap shoot. why else is it called a crap shot?

for $1000 you could buy a great used electric jetter and not a toy. sorry, but sight unseen and the fact they used this so called drain guy as a recommendation is a joke. seriously a k400 as a root machine. we all know better.

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Rick, have you seen the SprintJet on EBAY. Sold by a mob down here, Pulse Power Equipment. sounds too good to be true hey..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gee thanks
                    i have a root machine & I'm not a first year drain cleaner
                    sorry its too small for you rick

Comment

Crap Shooter guys sure have the marketing down. Back in the day Viking made an electric jetter 2 gpm @1200 PSI and it handled hot water with no issues at all. It was my very first jetter, and I jetted everything from bathtubs to 4" sink lines. I even got my hands on 100' of a jetter hose to do the mainlines that where sludged up.

I think the Crap Shooter will work well for you, from what I am seeing. But with out actually running one I worry about how well it will pull the hose down the line. After I bought the Viking there was a guy that had some units for half the price I bought at the Pumper and Cleaner Show, and first time I used it on a job I learned real quick, you get what you pay for. The unit had a hard time pulling the hose bbeyond20' It gave out the pressure and gpm as advertised but it just did not have the vibration of the hose like the Viking had.

Keep us posted on how i preforms.
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Gee thanks
                        i have a root machine & I'm not a first year drain cleaner
                        sorry its too small for you rick
                        nothing i said is based on you or your abilities. it's all based on the review, write up from the cleaner magazine. the plumber/ drain cleaner they wrote about has been in business for 1 year or less. his root machine is a ridgid 400. how in the heck are we really suppose to take him serious when he doesn't know any better.

i honestly doubt that machine is even legal to connect to a faucet. unless they have a built in vacuum breaker on the water inlet. it's not legal to connect to a faucet.

all i'm trying to do is keep you from dumping a $1000. on an unknown, un proven machine with no believable write up.

even my 2 hp 1500 2.1 gpm machine with better specs doesn't live up their claims of a much smaller less powerful machine.

i would like to be proven wrong on this, but i doubt it. an unknown company has just reinvented physics i doubt that too.

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

I bought one today
                          I hope it could help me on some of the greasy kit drains i get in to
                          1,500 psi 1.65 gpm
                          i can open these drains with my model N Eel . i just want to flush them out better

Comment

Well, there is a Gorlitz $1500 n craigslist in my area.

Rick, is that a decent starting point or does the fun start at 2000 psi

Comment

Anything the plug into a 120v ac is a door stopper.

Comment

Working...
                              X