X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter hose brand

Has anyone used or know others who uses VARCO jetter hose? If so, would you please comment on it.

Re: Jetter hose brand

Dag,no comments?

Comment

Just bought some jetter hose, but not Varco. Was interested in trying out Piranha slither, but decided to go with Schieffer from A.J. Coleman. Also bought a 3/8" warthog and two tiger tails. I've said it before, these guys are a pleasure to deal with. Great pricing, fast shipping, and the best part is they know the business. Granted they are in a major city( Chicago) because there is no place in a 200 mile radius where I live where I could walk through the door and buy this stuff from someone who knows all about it. I've used Parker up til now, I'll let you know how Schieffer works out. You know, when it comes to something like these high pressure hoses, there are probably only a handful of manufacurers making stuff with different names/labels.

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
        Dag,no comments?
        Sorry, don't use them.
        AllurePlumbing.com
        • leak detection
        • drain cleaning
        • utility locating
        • conductor fault locating
        • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

I have always used piranha hose,just thinking of trying Varco since the price shown seems good,
          A.J.Coleman is as well stocked as Ron(SewerRat)from Chicago always says.I made it my business to visit them in Jan of 2012,while in Chicago,and to this day am very glad I did so. Thanks again Ron(SewerRat).
          I will be please to read your review of Schieffer hose.

Comment

Working...
          X