Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering Using Water and Vinegar To Clean Drains.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering Using Water and Vinegar To Clean Drains.

I thought of a great way to start making money.

I was considering using baking soda, hot water, and vinegar to clean drain.
    I'm testing it out now but I do see myself doing that method commercially later on.

Re: Considering Using Water and Vinegar To Clean Drains.

Originally posted by everylocaltrade View Post
    i thought of a great way to start making money.

I'm testing it out now but i do see myself doing that method commercially later on.

lmao. Why didn't I think of that? I could of saved a ton of money on my useless cable machines
    Last edited by NYC Drain Guy; 01-22-2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I'm testing it out now but I do see myself doing that method commercially later on.
      Surely, you must be joking. All you get after mixing those chemicals is warm bubbly gas (mixing an acid and an alkaline results in neutrality). So, if you want a warm gas, eat lots of beans and hook your a$$ to the drain with poly tubing.
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

We have a k-40af it is awesome. Basically it is the big brother of the k-30 sink machine. We have about half a dozen of the k-30s they dont hold up well but are a time saver. The k-40 is a better built machine.

Comment

Originally posted by abqplumber View Post
          We have a k-40af it is awesome. Basically it is the big brother of the k-30 sink machine. We have about half a dozen of the k-30s they dont hold up well but are a time saver. The k-40 is a better built machine.
          does this post belong here?
          ~~

Comment

Great idea. What brand and amount of baking soda and vinegar do you recommend? Really great idea. Thanks.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

You don't need the vinegar or warm water just a torch and a spoon and a illegal white substance. After your done you'll be wired and not eat for days therefor the kitchen sink won't get used and therefor won't ever get plugged up. Everything but the kitchen sink chemistry keeping welfare applicants high since 1982.

Comment

Originally posted by seanny deep View Post
                You don't need the vinegar or warm water just a torch and a spoon and a illegal white substance. After your done you'll be wired and not eat for days therefor the kitchen sink won't get used and therefor won't ever get plugged up. Everything but the kitchen sink chemistry keeping welfare applicants high since 1982.
                That's F'in hysterical

Comment

Freaking genius! Make sure you charge WAY more than these other peons using their dirty cables. You're going to be HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by JK949 View Post
                    Freaking genius! Make sure you charge WAY more than these other peons using their dirty cables. You're going to be HUGE!
                    Well, at least our cables will be cleaner when we have to follow behind him...
                    ~~

Comment

Working...
                    X