Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What wears out on Ridgid K-50's?

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
    i have been using the sdt 59365 cable kit for about 4 months now,average once a week or so. ......kind of want to kink one so i can make it into a RICKS REVERSE auger but no luck yet. ...... i was worried that they would be substandard, i have used the ridgid brand in the past and i dont notice any difference,,,,,,any body else tried the Knock -off brand sdt-from toolz unlimitid?

Not yet. I'm giving them some thought. I'm waiting back for some answers to questions. Will post if I pull the trigger.

For what k-50's are going for on eBay, it may be worth the risk. One of them are up to $280 today and it's beat. Another one looks like it was a flood victim, and it's over $200 We should form a discussion of who's bidding on what so we're not competing against each other. We could take turns on listings if some people want the same machine. It may take a little longer to get what we want, but perhaps the price would not get jacked up so badly.

Anyone?

John

Comment

so true. there have been times when mark and i were bidding on the same item and same with bill and i.

but i promise that i won't bid on your k-50. unless it's a deal for buy it now

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

It does not have to be just on K-50's. We could start a thread, people could post what they're looking for, then if others see something for sale they could post the link. The first person to post looking for a particular item is the first in line if someone else wants the same machine/tool. Heck, I'm online shopping all the time anyway, I have no problem taking a second and posting a link for someone else.

Just a thought.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten Plumbing View Post
          Tell me about it. A guy is selling a spartan 300 on craigslist here for 2300. its crazy. Ive only seen one k50 for sale near me on craigslist and I think it was the one that guy tried to trade rick a couple years back lol. Ive seen several on the east coast and texas for a couple hundred but none of the guys have been willing to ship.
          I saw a k-50 in Willmington, but is was a full kit for $750. If I was self employed, I might be tempted.

Comment

Ridgid 58920 K 50 Sectional Machine | eBay

Uses a sniping program like hammersnipe.

Comment

Ridge Tool Auger Ridgid Kollmann K 50 Portable Sewer Drain Snake with Cable | eBay

Again, snipe it to keep price down.

Comment

Originally posted by schulte View Post
                It does not have to be just on K-50's. We could start a thread, people could post what they're looking for, then if others see something for sale they could post the link. The first person to post looking for a particular item is the first in line if someone else wants the same machine/tool. Heck, I'm online shopping all the time anyway, I have no problem taking a second and posting a link for someone else.

Just a thought.

John
                Bad idea...you're going to attract alot of attention to the item and drive the price up....maybe replying back by PM would be a better idea?
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
                X