Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Couplers: Pin-Lok #4, Pin-Lok #5, Pin-Lok new style, "R" Type...what's the difference Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couplers: Pin-Lok #4, Pin-Lok #5, Pin-Lok new style, "R" Type...what's the difference

One of the things I'm a little confused about are these type of couplers that all basically look the same.

I know they look like they go on Ridgid cables, but please tell me the details of how they differ and if one style is better than the other. Are they interchangeable?

Thanks a ton.

John

PS. That's not me or my tattoo in my profile picture. But it is real and it's very large. It's the son of one of guys that go deer hunting with us. I just could not resist taking a picture of it. Those capital letters are about 2.5 inches tall. So funny.

Re: Couplers: Pin-Lok #4, Pin-Lok #5, Pin-Lok new style, "R" Type...what's the differ

Worst tramp stamp I've ever seen.

Comment

Re: Couplers: Pin-Lok #4, Pin-Lok #5, Pin-Lok new style, "R" Type...what's the differ

I agree. But what about the couplers?

Thanks.

John

Comment

How about mine.

https://www.ridgidforum.com/filedata/fetch?id=623933

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Sweet! :-)

J

Comment

Is there a booklet that can tell me the difference between these couplers?

I've searched the site and could not find anything.

Thanks.

J

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              I bet that's real popular around West Hollywood

Comment

Working...
              X