Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody have heart of vacuum draincleaning ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody have heart of vacuum draincleaning ?

Hello Again,

Is it posible that with an vacuum truck you can suck the blockage out ?

Somebody have told me that they use this method for unblocking drains in houses.

They come with the vacuum truck put the vacuum hose in to the toilet or take of the toilet and suck the blockage out.

I think this is not posible ? what you think ???

Re: anybody have heart of vacuum draincleaning ?

Possible but definitely not plausible

Comment

Unless the line has no vent, all you're going to do is suck up the liquid. Not the stoppage. The idea of sticking a vacuum hose into a toilet is not going to work. Once again there are vents that would need to be capped.

Save your money and hire 1 of these vacuum trucks, then decide how it works or doesn't.

It might suck the line dry, but it can't clean the line.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I have used our vac trailer to clear a rain drain line. For some reason I could not get our jetter through so I hooked our 3" hose up to the drain and it worked well. I would not make it an everyday practice. I wouldnt suggest it for a house
        Mike
        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by haycad View Post
          I have used our vac trailer to clear a rain drain line. For some reason I could not get our jetter through so I hooked our 3" hose up to the drain and it worked well. I would not make it an everyday practice. I wouldnt suggest it for a house
          Rain drain in my area are rarely installed to code with short sweep fittings and tee intersections. I'm not surprised your jetter had trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X