X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Model RIDGID K-75 Wiring Diagram

I’m hoping that somebody here can help me out. I’m trying to find a wiring diagram for an older model RIDGID K-75 sectional drain cleaning machine. This K-75 has the Forward/Off/Reverse toggle switch located on the side of the body, and not on a switch box located on the motor. I have been to the RIDGID website, and did see the operator’s manual there for the K-75, but that manual is for the “newer” K-75. The wiring is not the same.

Thanks,

Ray

Re: Older Model RIDGID K-75 Wiring Diagram

Post a photo of the switch. Is it just a double pole, double throw switch? Forward, off, reverse.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

What motor is on the k75 they have used different motors. There should be numbers on the wires to the switch.if its a baldor motor there is a switch from a k50 that works and has numbers its the one that was used on the k50 with the baldor motor marvin

Comment

I would like to thank Plumber Rick and rod man for responding to my post, but I have decided to buy a new K-60 to replace the very old K-75. The K-75 will be retired.

Thanks again,

Ray

Comment

Ray, you made the right choice. Ridgid retired the k75 too as it was a k60 dressed as a k1500.

You'll love the compactness of the k60 and it will put a smile on your face.

Rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X