X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-50 ?

What other companies make s a drain cleaning machine similar to the k-50 ?

Last edited by ToUtahNow; 02-16-2013, 08:20 PM.

Re: What other companies make s a drain cleaning machine similar to the k-50 ?

Steel Dragon Tools is one people here like to hate:

SDT 58980 K 50 4" Drain Cleaner Cleaning Machine: SDT-K50 Toolz Unlimited
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

general i-95 general root 66 more like a k-60 I think PLUMBER RICK, has one to back up his 3 k-60's

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
        general i-95 general root 66 more like a k-60 I think PLUMBER RICK, has one to back up his 3 k-60's
        Actually I have both. The 66 is my backup and the 95 is still in the box.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Re: k-50 ?

has anyone tried 5/8 sectional cable with timberwolf drill or any drill for that matter,,,a poor man's k-5o

Comment

Yes, plumber rick is KING

Comment

Re: k-50 ?

has anyone tried 5/8 sectional cable with timberwolf drill or any drill for that matter,,,a poor man's k-5o
              Dangerous....a timberwolf would be way too much power...like putting a Dodge V10 in a dodge neon. An 18v drill would be feasible but the sections aren't stiff enough to support themselves. Electric eel makes 5/8 innercore cable for them Model N. Maybe that would work??? Not sure....never used this machine.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
              X