Debris filled clean outs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debris filled clean outs.

When coming across debris filled clean outs,after removing all asphalt/brick etc;chunks and sticks and rodding line to the connecting sewer,what type attachment do you use to ensure nothing is left?

Re: Debris filled clean outs.

in lieu of a jetter, the largest head that will fit the pipe and still make the turns. Make sure your machine is turning such that all debris is pushed out towards the sewer. Flush with water as you do so.
    ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Asstyme had a post about using a sludge pusher by Eel. I got a couple. Highly recommend.
      AllurePlumbing.com
      • leak detection
      • drain cleaning
      • utility locating
      • conductor fault locating
      • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

A forward shooting root ranger.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

What if the outside hose bids were capped off,no access to a garden hose of any kind,and your jetters were 30 miles away?

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
            What if the outside hose bids were capped off,no access to a garden hose of any kind,and your jetters were 30 miles away?
            I guess you are in for a long hard job and they are paying a handsome fee. Worst case scenario I would charge to go and get whatever it would take to get it done or reschedule it to better help you get what you need without going out of your way. You cannot help something like this.
            AllurePlumbing.com
            • leak detection
            • drain cleaning
            • utility locating
            • conductor fault locating
            • and other specialties.

Greensboro NC, Winston-Salem NC, High Point NC, Thomasville NC, Kernersville NC

Comment

Originally posted by Gettinit View Post
              I guess you are in for a long hard job and they are paying a handsome fee. Worst case scenario I would charge to go and get whatever it would take to get it done or reschedule it to better help you get what you need without going out of your way. You cannot help something like this.
              I have run into these types of service calls many times,and always try after clearing io put as large a funnel head as possible down the cleanout,while dropping several tub loads while doining so.But,I like to know what others have success using.

Comment

Working...
              X