X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter Set-up Pictures

I'm looking for pictures of jetter and hose set ups. I think Gear Junkie showed some in the back of his van, with special made reel holders. (Roll Cages)

I'm setting up my two systems now and I'm looking for ideas.

Thanks.

John

Re: Jetter Set-up Pictures

Not me, that was root ranger.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

BTW, this is my jetter. I have an extra pump if you're interested.Attachment Attachment Attachment
      Attached Files
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Thanks GJ. Nice set up. How many HP, 11?

Maybe RR will post his pics again. The search on this site seems horrible. It goes through every group on Ridgid giving you crazy amount of posts to go through to find anything. Am I missing some filter choice.

Tell me about the pump. What state are you in? If you want my direct email it's john@northeastdraincleaning.com

Thanks.

J

Comment

go through the drain clearing section you are in now and look through all the threads started with jetter in name,, that will be a start. good luck

Comment

It's a 13hp honda. I swear with a root ranger, you can handle anything 4" and under. I've also had good success in 6" but it was all cutting roots. I like the setup because you can keep it in the van and not make a trip back to the shop. Check your pm
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Working...
            X