K1500 vs Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1500 vs Board

For those of you who haven't seen this demonstration.... I got this one in 7 seconds. Still couldnt beat Bill's 6 seconds from the roundup.

Re: K1500 vs Board

Nice work there Josh! Looks like you have the technique down. Steady firm pressure wins the prize. We'll make a drain cleaner out of you yet but you give me too much credit, my time was a paltry 6.8 seconds

Comment

Kids & their toys........................

Comment

What was the cutter that was used? sawtooth?

Comment

I see that your board broke too. Was mine the only one that actually drilled the board through?

Rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiIf...e_gdata_player
          Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-06-2013, 06:43 PM.
          phoebe it is

Comment

That's great. Josh, tell the higher ups at work that they need to build a k-60 hybrid that runs both the 7/8 and 1 1/4 cable. Make small and light though, with wheels and an optional stand to raise it up out of the muck. I would buy one in an instant.

Comment

,,,,,,,,,,,like a rothenberger r750,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it should come standard with a ricks reverse auger,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

I could have clean cut and sanded in the extra 4 seconds you used ;-p

Comment

I love my 1500. We have 230 feet of cable and it rocks. I also just bought a second k-50 for my employee (its a used one, but it will work just fine)
                  "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

Working...
                  X