Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time for dueling toilet augers !!

That does look like a good plunger
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
      I agree, that plunger is a POS.

Never used one on a toilet but for a few other things this is the one I found to be the best.

That's the exact one I had to go out and get off my truck to fix the problem.

Comment

I posted in the other thread about the new and improved Ridgid Augers. I have the K-6, and it works great, I have unstopped about two dozen water closets with it already. My father wants to give me is 30 year old Marco and steal the Ridgid from me. I told him to call Marvin at AJ Coleman to see if he would do a trade. lol

As to the auger vs plunger debate, I do not use a plunger but I do use my Ro-Pump. No matter how I clear a blockage with an auger or the Ro-Pump, the key is to do multiple test flushes with paper to ensure you cleared the bowl properly. You may of just knocked loose the paper and waste and clear water flushes fine. But once you add paper, you will find out by the third flush if there is something still in the water closet causing an issue, like a pen, glasses, false teeth, and much more that can catch the paper and waste.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Another note about plunging, someone said they will not bother with plunging since most home owners already tried. The thing I noticed 99% of the people out there do not know how to use a plunger properly. They tend to try and push the clog with the plunger, where in reality you want to pull on the stoppage with the suction the plunge creates, to pull the blockage back and give it a chance to break up.
          Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Re: Time for dueling toilet augers !! ARE YOU =======================

A PLUNGER MAN , OR AN AUGER MAN ????? WHO KNOWLS POLL STUFF?? Paleezee LOAD YOUR WEAPONS !!
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Just used my auger again this morning to pull out a bowl freshener (sorry no pic) and this was my tip

Comment

AT....How did it taste?

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbducky View Post
                  AT....How did it taste?

Going to wait until this weekend

Comment

This morning was yet ANOTHER victory for the retrieving drop head toilet auger

did that hair ball come out of a toilet or a tub drain,,,,,,,and is that white thing a shampoo bottle or something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

• Re: Time for dueling toilet augers !!

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
                      did that hair ball come out of a toilet or a tub drain,,,,,,,and is that white thing a shampoo bottle or something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Toilet, looks like something that goes to a shaver ??? The hair was all wrapped around it.

Comment

COMMON MAN ! Do you casually toss the jewels from the deep! BAG Catalog N DISSECT !!!!!

Comment

OK, This thread is over 100 posts ! When do I get My check ??

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                            COMMON MAN ! Do you casually toss the jewels from the deep! BAG Catalog N DISSECT !!!!!

LMAO

Comment

Maybe this will end the debate...............???

Unclog Your Toilet Without Any Drain Cleaner Works Fast Toilet Ninja x 5 | eBay

Comment

WTH? we can't get The Toilet Ninja here in the states?

Comment

Working...
                                X