William H. Harvey 090242 4 Inch Disc Curb Plunger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William H. Harvey 090242 4 Inch Disc Curb Plunger

anybody using this to open house traps or sewers???

Re: William H. Harvey 090242 4 Inch Disc Curb Plunger

I'd say 99.9% of residential homes in my area have lawn "building traps" outside, and I would absolutely recommend that trap plunger.

Comment

flux,,,,,,,,,do the houses in your area keystone state,,,,,,,,,,,pennsylania,,,,,,,have p traps that allow rain water from the drain tile enter into them through a hinged gate ,,,,,,called a palmer valve in my area?

Comment

SF HAS RUNNING TRAPS. I wonder if they even know about this ? Nice won't scratch the cast iron like My new ridgid K-6 AUGER ! At $4.00 Maybe I'll by Rick one.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead plumber View Post
          flux,,,,,,,,,do the houses in your area keystone state,,,,,,,,,,,pennsylania,,,,,,,have p traps that allow rain water from the drain tile enter into them through a hinged gate ,,,,,,called a palmer valve in my area?
          In the City of Philadelphia that scenario is most likely allowed, as there is simply nowhere for that rainwater to go.

Out in the suburbs, rain water is not allowed (as far as I know) into a public sewer system unless you get special permission from the township.

Comment

at $4.00 i could buy one for rick and one for asstyme,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

does the city of brotherly love,,,,,,,,,philadelphia,,,have a combination sewer,,,,,that is rain water and sewage water go into the same system?

Comment

at $4.00 i could buy one for rick and one for asstyme,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                now you did it !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

does the city of brotherly love,,,,,,,,,philadelphia,,,have a combination sewer,,,,,that is rain water and sewage water go into the same system?
                  I'm pretty sure they do, but wouldn't know for sure as I do not work down there. They have a different code and license all together.

Comment

According to their web site, 2/3 is combined and 1/3 is separate.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                    X