X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New jet nozzle.

What do you guys think? Anyone try one of these. Jetters edge has one to that looks more like the root ranger.

Re: New jet nozzle.

Cant blow up the thumbnail very much.

What am I looking at here? a forward AND reverse facing turbo nozzle? What are the specs?

Comment

I was just asking about the double ended root ranger from jetters edge in my other thread. Its says less thrust then the orginal RR but it looks like there would be no need to switch nozzles, as it would blow a hole tnrough the roots and destroy them with the rear jet.

Comment

Who sells it?

Comment

Found this while building up my new jetter and wanted to try something new. The manufacture is Direct Hit nozzle.

Comment

Crazy expensive....not worth it. The swivel ruins the feel of using the RR. For blasting roots, the RR is a perfect design.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Several plumbers have told me they have purchased one of these and now use them as a paper weight. We released the Root Ranger 'front rear' turbo nozzle over 10 years ago and found it lacked the thrust you needed to get up a drain and negotiate bends properly so we never really advertised it. If the back jet ever became blocked the nozzle would come straight back at you. My advice... save your money!
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X