Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY 3/8 WARTHOG NOZZEL IS STUCK(not-spinning)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 3/8 WARTHOG NOZZEL IS STUCK(not-spinning)

guys I haven't used my warthog in over three years. now since I bought another trailor jetter I need it to work properly. the new jetter is just 2000psi at 12gpm..which is enough to cut out most residential roots but I guess since its been not in use for so long its frozen. I already oiled it with the lube oil but still wont spin. Any ideas?comments?..can I mail it to somewhere to get fixed?..let me kno...thanks.

Re: MY 3/8 WARTHOG NOZZEL IS STUCK(not-spinning)

Call stonage in the morning. They have great customer service. Your probably ok, maybe just needs a rebuild.. Good luck.

Comment

Does it spin or rotate easily in your hand with no water?

When running is there water coming out of the weep hole in the side of the nozzle? Bearings might be seized if it was leaking and sat.

Post a photo of your nozzle and head. It might be beyond a rebuild like mine was. If your head is worn down to the jets, it's worn out already. The new ones have carbide button inserts to help cut the wear.

Your new jetter specs are similar to your old machine, so that wouldn't be the spin issue.

$750.00-850.00 and you're good to go.

$350.00 for a root ranger that will kick butt.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I thought it possible you might be screwed like rick said, but it was late and I didn't want you to worry and have a restless night of sleep . Let us know.
        Last edited by theplungerman; 03-25-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X