X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used k60 for sale.

Used a ton, it dirty and missing the cord wrap/strap. Works as it should. Clutch and clutch cover are brand new.
    Figured I would offer this machine to a fellow forum member before it goes to eBay or Craigslist.

Again nothing wrong with this machine, just dirty...but than again who has a spotless machine that actually uses it (besides Rick and his nice new shiny one)!

All reasonable offers will be considered.
    Pics are available but must be sent to cell, I'm kind of an idiot with uploads/downloads.

Thanks.

Re: Used k60 for sale.

Originally posted by BuffaloPlumber View Post
    Used a ton, it dirty and missing the cord wrap/strap. Works as it should. Clutch and clutch cover are brand new.
    Figured I would offer this machine to a fellow forum member before it goes to eBay or Craigslist.

Again nothing wrong with this machine, just dirty...but than again who has a spotless machine that actually uses it (besides Rick and his nice new shiny one)!

All reasonable offers will be considered.
    Pics are available but must be sent to cell, I'm kind of an idiot with uploads/downloads.

Thanks.

Why are you selling it, getting out of the business ?

Cable, cutters included ?
    Last edited by AssTyme; 03-29-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

How did I know you would be the first reply! You must be turning over a new leaf.

My wonderful wife purchased me a new machine to take my mind off of my beloved Doberman passing a few days ago. She was unaware that I already own 2. So now the oldest must go.

No cables or cutters included.

As for getting out of the business, you must have been working with to much PVC cement and not enough ventilation.

Thanks for the reply, and am really hoping that you are considering a new machine!

Comment

hey, sorry to hear about the doberman just wondering if the k60 was still available?

Comment

Thanks Matt.
          Yes still available, please submit offer as a PM.

I don't want any unneeded drama on a open post. Sometimes there's just too much of that around here.

Thank you for your Interest, I am open to trades aswell.

Comment

I still have my original k60 that I purchased used from ebay that was a rental unit. Only took it out of the truck last week to break in a new k60.

I would never sell my k60 that won the wild west

At the rate I'm going, phoebe will have a new k60 waitng for her when she is ready to drive.

Think of putting an hour meter on the machine just for kicks to see how long I run it over a year. I already know how many jobs I run it on yearly, but not the hours. My jetters all have hour meters, but that's mainly for maintenance.

Sorry to hear about your family pet. I too lost my boxer months after phoebe was born. Been to the pound with Phoebe, but if I come home with something other than phoebe, I might end up in the pound

But if someone reading this thread, hasn't found a unique birthday gift yet, then joey can't object

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Sorry about your friend. I lost one too,, went to work with me everyday. I feel your pain. What's a k 60?

Comment

Dobermans are my favorite dog

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                  Dobermans are my favorite dog
                  Me 2
                  Seattle Drain Service

Comment

here you go.