X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok drainsters

We have had very Little rain this winter. Now everything is blooming. Yesterday cleared lateral, shower and bathtub backed up. Did K-375 from roof stack. I could feel breaking through blockage, but no roots came back.

Now today, 7 houses down the street, SAME THING tub and shower backed up WTF ? Do You think the roots are on search and destroy ? Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Ok drainsters

Not sure your roots can smell the tub drainage but our main root stoppages will quadruple over the next month. Repeats every year about this time. More so in lower rainfall.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      We have had very Little rain this winter. Now everything is blooming. Yesterday cleared lateral, shower and bathtub backed up. Did K-375 from roof stack. I could feel breaking through blockage, but no roots came back.

Now today, 7 houses down the street, SAME THING tub and shower backed up WTF ? Do You think the roots are on search and destroy ? Tanks Tool

Having all your service calls on one block would be a good day

Comment

Had a 6" main today. Total of 18'. From property line to center of alley.

Spring and fall are root growing season.

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

dry summer =thirsty roots=more money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,40 or more calls since mid january,,,,,mostly roots,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sharpen your root cutters and let the root season begin,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Well I sold a dig, clean out ,install for tomorrow. A Rick's texas twins . I feel as hypocritical as an IRISH Funeral director trying to look sad at a $40,000 Funeral.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

had a contractor come in today to unclog the drain pipe in the conference room small sink for coffee pot and water.
              the drain was an old one from a bathroom that had been torn out so they hooked up to it.
              where it was plugged at was beyond reach of his little drain auger. so he decided to jet it
              what a mess! office downstairs was soaked with dirty water as the hack splice (thin rubber hose just slid onto the drain pipe blew apart)
              i was called to cut the power in the office
              Last edited by gnuuser; 04-04-2013, 09:26 PM.
              shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gnuuser View Post
                had a contractor come in today to unclog the drain pipe in the conference room small sink for coffee pot and water.
                the drain was an old one from a bathroom that had been torn out so they hooked up to it.
                where it was plugged at was beyond reach of his little drain auger. so he decided to jet it
                what a mess! office downstairs was soaked with dirty water as the hack splice (thin rubber hose just slid onto the drain pipe blew apart)
                i was called to cut the power in the office
                Was His Name RICK?

Comment

Not I. I was 2000 miles away finding a gas leak that the gas co. Gave them till the 9th to fix or they were going to shut them off.

Used my electronic manometer to verify the small leak and isolate it to within the structure of the house. Front lawn to house was fine.

This manometer is calibrated to .01 of an inch of water column. Amazing little tool to verify a leaker.

Rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Today I realized How nice a K-60 would be on a roof . At 70 It's not easy to get the K-375 up a ladder. I'll start looking for a used one Me thinks

Comment

I'm the only one that will touch a root clog around here, the others send them my way if it aint plastic they dont want it I love it. But I have noticed over the years that the drains will clog at the same time in one area. Sometimes it is caused by them working on the road or something that knocks the stuff on top lose.

Comment

I think if you are not sure about the work go for a local plumber in your area . This might help to sort out the situation

Comment

Originally posted by victor123 View Post
                          I think if you are not sure about the work go for a local plumber in your area . This might help to sort out the situation
                          Kiss Me Irish a$$ !

Comment

Not sure ones sources may aroma the actual container drainage but your principal underlying stoppages may quadruple within the next month.

Comment

Working...
                            X