Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark, I'm a hack. I used my plunger 2 times today.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark, I'm a hack. I used my plunger 2 times today.

Had a 6:30 wake up call this morning. Plugged toilet 2 minutes from the house. Took care of it with my plunger and cleared it in under2 seconds while showing the owner and explaining how to. Owner was impressed and told me his wife was at the market early this morning to buy a plunger that didn't work.

$45.00 later I was onto my scheduled job this morning.

Around noon I get a call from a condo building unit that their powder room toilet has been plugged for 2 days overthe weekend. They tried plunging and were scared it would overflow.

Show up and the owner warned me about the nasty look inside the bowl.I explain once again how to plunge and show them how to shut off the flush valve and ballcock. Once again a 2 second plunge. I even scrub the toilet clean and make it look presentable.

Owner was so impressed she told me to keep the change from the 3x 20's

I guess being a hack still pays, well

No scratches or mess or drips.

I still have a good 15 plungers left at my shop to give out.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Mark, I'm a hack. I used my plunger 2 times today.

God Damn Rick you are one lucky devil. If you use the formulae that the Solicitors use you are charging $108 000.00 an hour. At least you get rid of the **** instead of dribble it out of your mouth like they do................!!!! heheeheheheheheheehehe.

Gotta admit, we hate Legal eagles down under.

Comment

Comment

It's a combination of smart hands Big Heart !.Not Much of that theses days.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I plunged a toilet today for free, then gave the tenant directions to my supply house to buy a plunger on my ticket.
          I don't have 15 at my shop (a garage) and not more than 1 on my truck.
          I had just did an extensive jetting job a month or so ago and the owner was like hey,,,, good customer for over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
            I plunged a toilet today for free, then gave the tenant directions to my supply house to buy a plunger on my ticket.
            I don't have 15 at my shop (a garage) and not more than 1 on my truck.
            I had just did an extensive jetting job a month or so ago and the owner was like hey,,,, good customer for over 20 years.
            Another with smart Hands and Big Heart ! Mom N did dad a good job with You Boys !
            Last edited by toolaholic; 05-11-2013, 09:50 AM.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X