a nice email after jetting a job for another contractor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a nice email after jetting a job for another contractor

i did a camera followup and jetting job the other day for a sale of a home while in escrow. the original inspection was performed by an independent inspection company and they found issues with the line, lack of a cleanout and heavy roots.

my job was to camera and hydrojet the line. my contact, ron the plumbing contractor uses me for this type of work. he installed the c/o and i performed the cleaning and video.

so today the original camera inspector for the buyers spoke to the reality company and this is what was forwarded to me.

Ron,

I wanted to let you know we had the sewer inspection at Motor Av. today. Mark from Sewer Inspectionsmade a point of asking me who did the work. Mark said: it’s rare to see such a good job in this day and age. Mark only does inspections and often is asked for referrals, I happily passed on your name and Rick.

Thanks for a job well done it is very appreciated. Please pass this along to Walter and Rick.

Barbara

Barbara ******

Administrator
    Assistant to Gregg ******

this is the reason why i don't need to advertise or care to advertise.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: a nice email after jetting a job for another contractor

I love stories like this. When you take pride in your work, it's nice when those in the know take the time to appreciate your efforts. My Dad said, "It takes about the same amount of time to do the job right as it does to do it wrong." Always do your best work, you never know who is going to look at it. Thanks for posting, Rick.

Comment

Working...
    X