Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A good drain cleaner in marin co. With r in their name !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good drain cleaner in marin co. With r in their name !

Plumbing in the hood Yesterday , And saw R plumbing truck show up . Ladder up on roof [ flat tar N gravel ] . Open wire cage , TWO MEN . After work I talked with the Gal that owns the home. I don't know Her ,She was putting out the trash cans. I asked If She was Happy ,and if the price was fair. She said nice People and the price was $150.00 . I already knew they do great work ! So If You're in Marin Co. , I highly recommend ROYS SEWER SERVICE 415 456 2320
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: A good drain cleaner in marin co. With r in their name !

You had me thinking with the R in the name, but lost me with 2 men and an open cage.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      You had me thinking with the R in the name, but lost me with 2 men and an open cage.

Rick.
      Open cage drum machine
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
        Plumbing in the hood Yesterday , And saw R plumbing truck show up . Ladder up on roof [ flat tar N gravel ] . Open wire cage , TWO MEN . After work I talked with the Gal that owns the home. I don't know Her ,She was putting out the trash cans. I asked If She was Happy ,and if the price was fair. She said nice People and the price was $150.00 . I already knew they do great work ! So If You're in Marin Co. , I highly recommend ROYS SEWER SERVICE 415 456 2320
        I hate it when the plumbing backs up. It is so nasty and it stinks too.

Comment

I use an open cage, and have an R in my business name, I'm reasonable like those guys and sometimes there is two guys, but I'm on long beach Ca. Smile

Comment

How do you stay in business charging only $150.00? when it costs $100.00 just to fill a van gas tank not including insurance and upkeep.
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
              How do you stay in business charging only $150.00? when it costs $100.00 just to fill a van gas tank not including insurance and upkeep.
              Good question ! They have many trucks , and a huge vacuum truck for municipalities . They're doing just fine .

Comment

Working...
              X