X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco/Plumbmate Tools.....

What's with these people ? I ordered cables over 2 months ago, they said they were on back order and would ship in 10 days. Now they are saying (recorded message) sometime in June.

I called the Marco factory and they told me they can't get the wire. Funny how Plumbmate Tools has been shut down for around 2 months and are still not taking orders on anything.

They had originally said they were shut down for inventory, lol !

Glad I don't own a Marco machine.
    Last edited by AssTyme; 05-21-2013, 02:18 PM.

Re: Marco/Plumbmate Tools.....

Originally posted by JERRYMAC
    The word coming though on the mfg's line is that Marco is closed ?
    I got them on the phone yesterday but they were claiming computer problems
    and could not process any orders
    which is what all my contacts in the sewer cable business have been saying

Plumbmate Tools which I believe is Marco's main US distributor has been "closed for inventory" for over 2 months. I called the Marco factory 2 weeks ago and a person there told me they can't get any wire to make the cables.

Listen to the prerecorded message at Plumbmate Tools here - 888-993-0303

I smell fish...............

Comment

Their website has also been down.

http://www.plumbmatetools.net/

Comment

I talked to marco today the do not have much in stock but they ship things they have. I have been geting a few calls a day on marco items i have not been able to get all of them from marco. I asked if they were going out of business but she did not know. I used to deal with dorthy in kentucky but she does not answer that number any more. Nobody at marco knows anything about the old items anymore . Marco has made many changes and the catalogs do not help with old items. Marvin

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
          I talked to marco today the do not have much in stock but they ship things they have. I have been geting a few calls a day on marco items i have not been able to get all of them from marco. I asked if they were going out of business but she did not know. I used to deal with dorthy in kentucky but she does not answer that number any more. Nobody at marco knows anything about the old items anymore . Marco has made many changes and the catalogs do not help with old items. Marvin

Maybe they are being bought out ??? Something going on for sure.................

Comment

Wait till I tell rookie plumber and his buddy that got suckered into buying some used marcos

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

A friend of mine has had a cable on order since october. It "will ship this week". Every week, for 6 months
              No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Called again this morning, same recording from May 15 still not taking orders.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  Called again this morning, same recording from May 15 still not taking orders.
                  What is it you want to buy from them? I know Allan J Coleman has a good selection of Marco stuff in stock. He even has a Marco Cable Jet up front.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    What is it you want to buy from them? I know Allan J Coleman has a good selection of Marco stuff in stock. He even has a Marco Cable Jet up front.

I want more of their $13.00 - $25.00 1/4" & 5/16" cables.

Comment

I talked to jenniene at marco today they do not have very much left. I was able to order a few things. She has sent me a few people looking for cables and parts. She is the only one there and she tries to help people marvin

Comment

Originally posted by rod man View Post
                        I talked to jenniene at marco today they do not have very much left. I was able to order a few things. She has sent me a few people looking for cables and parts. She is the only one there and she tries to help people marvin

So what's going on with them ? Are they all done ?

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC
                          We will be running right hand wrapped cable with Marco fittings to fit Marco Machines in the next couple of weeks

Marco is history, I'm going to miss their small drain cables

Comment

Working...
                          X