X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tricks

what is the best trick of the trade you were taught or picked up while in the field?

Re: tricks

K-60 and the rick reverse auger

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      K-60 and the rick reverse auger

Rick.

You'll have to excuse Rick as he has a very limited vocabulary

Comment

dont eat the dark stuff under your nails
        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Don't get sucked in by friends who make like they wish they could afford to do work but just cant afford to pay you. They suck you in to feeling guilty and suggest they will always be available to reciprocate. However they never do. Just stick the boot in even harder than normal with these type of "supposed" friends

Comment

I feel sometimes I'm a push over for sob stories, or because they know my fiances dad (lots of my work has been from some of his clients). I will have to toughen up on that area. I wanna be fair to myself and the customer as well. Does anyone use accounting software?

Comment

Originally posted by chris8248 View Post
              I feel sometimes I'm a push over for sob stories, or because they know my fiances dad (lots of my work has been from some of his clients). I will have to toughen up on that area. I wanna be fair to myself and the customer as well. Does anyone use accounting software?
              I don't use accounting software on accounta I don't make any money to account for................
              Just kidding quickbooks.
              Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
              X