X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yikes!!

probably needed more than a K-60 with the reverse auger http://www.nbcnews.com/science/fatbe...wer-6C10843060
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Re: yikes!!

A nation dumb enough to use wipes and T.P. when there is a way better alternative deserve to have sewage back up in there homes. Same goes for pouring grease down the drains

Yep I said it.

Comment

Something I've been telling my customers for years. And it's working as my calls for wipes are far and few between now. Can't say that about roots though. They're still growing as landscaping matures.

Not sure how their system is laid out, but why they couldn't reverse jet upstream like they do here is the question. 8 guys for 3 days, there has to be a better way.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Some of the articles on line that I was reading this morning said that they had to use shovels as well as the jetter to break it up. Don't think that I would want to be the guy told "here is your shovel start digging".

Comment

Was just watching the evening news and they were saying the local sewer utility in London spends 1.6 million a year cleaning out these type of blockages.

Here is a video they created to try and get customer to change what they flush:

Comment

Now that's funny

Comment

Amazing how stupid some people are. I know this sounds a little perverse of sort but what is wrong with water. Why do we need "wonder-wipes"??????
              When we get covered in poop generally we wash it off with soap and water. However if humans are to continue being stupid as such then I have absolutely no problem relieving them of their cash

Comment

I bought a bidet seat for my toilet a couple of weeks ago and has made paper obsolete and the hot water spray and and drying blower well really does the job in mores ways than one XXXXX I hate to say it but that know all Rick was right

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                  I bought a bidet seat for my toilet a couple of weeks ago and has made paper obsolete and the hot water spray and and drying blower well really does the job in mores ways than one XXXXX I hate to say it but that know all Rick was right

Tony
                  Oh Tony it is great to know you have found a pleasure in life and we all know you really do like our "PLUMBER RICK".......heheheheheheheehhehehehe...!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post

Tony
                    And if everyone used the bidet they will consume x million gallons more of clean water. Then if they have a dryer on it that will use x amount of KW, coal, NG, etc. to increase the total "Carbon Footprint" to y.

Most of the time, there is not a right answer to many questions. Just another answer.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                      And if everyone used the bidet they will consume x million gallons more of clean water. Then if they have a dryer on it that will use x amount of KW, coal, NG, etc. to increase the total "Carbon Footprint" to y.

Most of the time, there is not a right answer to many questions. Just another answer.
                      I think you are being funny Bob but just encase you aren't. Toilet paper uses so many millions of gallons of water to produce it is unbelievable. Sorry I don't have the number of gallons and don't feel like looking it up but trust me every time you wipe you are using GALLONS of water.

Bob toilet seat bidets are the answer. They produce no other questions.........well just one how can we be so stupid as to use toilet paper with all the trouble it produces When there is a better way!

Comment

Although I use a high end toto washlet/ bidet seat, I don't use the fancy features of the heated seat, heated water, or blow dryer

I do use the odor eliminator

I guess there's 1 feature you still need for a happy spouse.

Ps. It was saysflushable that convinced me to buy 1. It took 3 years after I bought it to finally have joey tell me to install it. You could thank phoebe for that

Rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                          I think you are being funny Bob but just encase you aren't. Toilet paper uses so many millions of gallons of water to produce it is unbelievable. Sorry I don't have the number of gallons and don't feel like looking it up but trust me every time you wipe you are using GALLONS of water.

Bob toilet seat bidets are the answer. They produce no other questions.........well just one how can we be so stupid as to use toilet paper with all the trouble it produces When there is a better way!
                          A certain amount funny, a certain amount not. Point being is that people almost NEVER have the true answer to one thing vs. the other.

How many gallons of water & petroleum does it take to make a bidet?
                          The cost of the equipment to produce them?
                          Cardboard production?
                          The building?
                          The electricity?
                          The employees water use? Their vehicles carbon footprint?

The answer is never simple and difficult to calculate.

With all that said, I'm actually pro-seat bidet. And have had good reports from really inexpensive ones. Installed one of these recently and they love it.

http://luxebidet.com/

The most expensive one they carry costs less than $80.00.

Comment

I've never used a bidet, but considering the way my girls go thru tp, it'd probably pay for itself in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post

At least I am saving paper now and now and not contributing to blocking up my sewerage pipes and yes I may be using more electricity but my little amount is nothing compared with what developing countries are using like China and your just jealous that I have warm water to wash my a++ and warm air to dry it

Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X