X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a gorlitz is no match for my timberwolf

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
    Cuz it's what I grew up on.
    Out here on the correct coast in the concrete jungle with virtually no basements it just makes sense I guess.
    And you call folks idiots, morons and imbeciles.

Pot this is kettle...Come in Kettle

Comment

I like being there hero, and I have many stories to impress. But not like you morons using drills hooked to cables to open blockages. Lol
      There's studly and stupid. I think you guys are stupid and asking for it.
      I got a full line up of gorlitz for drains. A camera and a jetter. If these are used correctly I can safely accomplish what you idiots are doing with these drills.
      Sometimes I think the roots are easier to cut in the other part of the country but rick is in on this. So that's that. I could do what you other imbeciles are doing but I want to assure my chances of being able to hit and see a tennis ball as I grow older. Go ahead you brainless studs and be careful. Lol.
      Tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Originally posted by OkieBill View Post
        And you call folks idiots, morons and imbeciles.

Pot this is kettle...Come in Kettle
        And stupid,,,, lol

Name calling all in good fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
          The M81 is a beast. It wouldn't go down many basements around here unless it was disassembled. I sometimes have trouble or cannot get my 300 down some of these tight wicked stairs. Then there are the hoarders

If the stares are steep or bad I take the drum off. but I'm getting too weak to handle just the drum. I do keep 120 plus on it. But that is neither here nor there. I think I would use the drill even if I had outside cleanouts.

sure wish I lived in a land of outside clean outs, oh ya 1 foot high so they were easy to find.

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
            If the stares are steep or bad I take the drum off. but I'm getting too weak to handle just the drum. I do keep 120 plus on it. But that is neither here nor there. I think I would use the drill even if I had outside cleanouts.

sure wish I lived in a land of outside clean outs, oh ya 1 foot high so they were easy to find.
            Why do you think I stay in cali?
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              Why do you think I stay in cali?
              and I thought it was me or joey's salad.

rick.

gone fishing.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post

Most of the laterals I have to clear the first time don't have clean outs.
                It's go from the roof, then if drama try to sell clean out. Or if only vented w/ 2 inch. IOW, it's not all clean outs here.
                Does anyone know when they started to require them?

Comment

Most of the laterals I have to clear the first time don't have clean outs.
                  It's go from the roof, then if drama try to sell clean out. Or if only vented w/ 2 inch. IOW, it's not all clean outs here.
                  Does anyone know when they started to require them?
                  When I was young and dumb, I used to go from the roof if pulling a water closet was not an option. Now I am older and a little wiser I will not risk my safety or anyone else's to rod a sewer from the roof. I will try to find the clean out on the stack, and in some cases there is no clean out on the stacks I will give them a price to install one. I give them a few options if they are available.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    When I was young and dumb, I used to go from the roof if pulling a water closet was not an option. Now I am older and a little wiser I will not risk my safety or anyone else's to rod a sewer from the roof. I will try to find the clean out on the stack, and in some cases there is no clean out on the stacks I will give them a price to install one. I give them a few options if they are available.
                    Are you calling me dumb? Lol
                    I never pull toilets, talk about potential drama. A single story isn't that big of a deal unless your fat and old. Are you fat? Lol
                    I cut the first time main line blockage customer some slack and go from roof. If it's lotsa roots, I sell a clean out or insist next time.

Comment

Are you calling me dumb? Lol
                      I never pull toilets, talk about potential drama. A single story isn't that big of a deal unless your fat and old. Are you fat? Lol
                      I cut the first time main line blockage customer some slack and go from roof. If it's lotsa roots, I sell a clean out or insist next time.
                      Good luck on that one job when you and your equipment fall through a rotten roof. Or the ladder slips or a piece of equipment damages the siding. GL insurance will give you a hard time unless the job was related to repairing the flashing, or adding a hole for a new vent.
                      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                        Good luck on that one job when you and your equipment fall through a rotten roof. Or the ladder slips or a piece of equipment damages the siding. GL insurance will give you a hard time unless the job was related to repairing the flashing, or adding a hole for a new vent.
                        That makes sense, when I do a lateral from a roof my machine stays on the ground. I also verbally explain the risks. That's been good enough so far, 30 years,,,,. If I fall through the roof and my insurance or their won't pay, I know a good lawyer. And that fall through the roof stuff sounds to me like a way to scare a customer into spending more.
                        I'm OK with being safe, but sometimes it's taken to far. I'm not saying you are, I'm just saying.

Comment

How do you go through the vent while your machine stays on the ground?
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

How do you go through the vent while your machine stays on the ground?
                            Put go 68 on its back pull the cable up and in between the ladder and stick down the vent. Was tricky in the beginning until I got a feel for it. Kinked my fair share of cables while learning.

Comment

Do you have an extra long foot pedal to reach up there? Never heard of this technique but sounds interesting. Are you on thr ground or on the roof?
                              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Do you have an extra long foot pedal to reach up there? Never heard of this technique but sounds interesting. Are you on thr ground or on the roof?
                                1 cord from supply, 1 from machine, hook together on roof, no foot pedal, but I have 1 cord looped around vent so if it gets complicated I yank the cord, this while on roof. I would never train someone without a foot pedal,,,, but I just don't like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X