X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caught a big one with the Spartan 300

They were happy. Even posted a nice long review on Angie's List for me.

Comment

What mess?
      Attached Files

Comment

it's a keeper

Comment

Your machine & cable look brand new. How many sewers have you opened up with a 300 ?

Comment

Whatcha' busting his balls for? Some people need to dig up somewhere, some can get it with 1-1/4" cable & drill, a particular drum machine, sectional machine, jetter.

And others just handspin it right on out.

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
              Your machine & cable look brand new. How many sewers have you opened up with a 300 ?
              It's brand new. Maybe 2 years old. I have the Spartan 200 that I've been using for the past 4 years with the same great results before I decided to get the 300. So, yeah, only three years longer than the experience you have.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                Whatcha' busting his balls for? Some people need to dig up somewhere, some can get it with 1-1/4" cable & drill, a particular drum machine, sectional machine, jetter.

And others just handspin it right on out.
                His name is a big clue, maybe he's just an assho**.

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra2000 View Post
                  It's brand new. Maybe 2 years old. I have the Spartan 200 that I've been using for the past 4 years with the same great results before I decided to get the 300. So, yeah, only three years longer than the experience you have.

I know better..........

Gosh golly g Mr. Smith I can't seem to get your sewer open (with my medium duty equipment) looks like I'll have to dig it up and install a cleanout for $$$ when the RIGHT thing to do would have been to shove some SERIOUS cable through it.

Comment

His name is a big clue, maybe he's just an assho**.

I've been called worse

Comment

I know better..........

Gosh golly g Mr. Smith I can't seem to get your sewer open (with my medium duty equipment) looks like I'll have to dig it up and install a cleanout for $$$ when the RIGHT thing to do would have been to shove some SERIOUS cable through it.
                      Me think someone's shoved some serious cable through your *** one too many tymes.
                      Last edited by Sierra2000; 09-21-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I know better..........

Hmmmm are you even able to install a cleanout? Sounds like that may fall into plumbing. Perhaps that's why "don't fit, get a bigger hammer" is your only solution?
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

K-1500 has done me well. I have gone to clean out sewers after 7 other company's could not unplug. Some I think did not know how to use the machine but some were very hard(root blockage). Some reason everyone I know around here likes the drum machines(I do not know everybody). The K-1500 machine does require more space but from my limited experience I would say it is worth it.
                          I do not know Sierra's situation but it is good to here the customer is happy.
                          Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

I don't knock the K-1500 or doubt it works. I've never used one and for the type of work I go after I probably never will. I've heard some good things about it on here and other forums. To each's own. That was a backhand compliment he gave in his post and I just didn't appreciate it when I know the 300 isn't junk and what I do with my customers in California has nothing to do with him. I'd like to drop it Asstyme. Cool?

Comment

I don't knock the K-1500 or doubt it works. I've never used one and for the type of work I go after I probably never will. I've heard some good things about it on here and other forums. To each's own. That was a backhand compliment he gave in his post and I just didn't appreciate it when I know the 300 isn't junk and what I do with my customers in California has nothing to do with him. I'd like to drop it Asstyme. Cool?

Yeah we can drop your attitude towards me... I'm not a plumber, never claimed to be and I do not sell unnecessary work.

Some of you guys fall on your plumbing license to sell unnecessary work to bring in the extra $$$ and in my opinion it's total bullchit.

Comment

Just what type of work are you going after ??? Robbing grandma of her life savings on an unnecessary dig ???

Yeah maybe your customer was happy, some people just don't know any better

Comment

Working...
                                X