X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid, we need a bigger Jetter

Frank complained for a short time about adding a cordless impact wrench. And walah, there's now a cordless impact. Thanks Frank.

But, I've been asking for a larger cart jetter since pre roundup days. No offence Frank, but I started at the top of the corporate chain.

So if you think Frank cried over a wrench, wait to you hear me cry if I get another $2,570.00 ticket while towing my trailer jetter.

Lets get going on this and I can sell off my trailer. Lets shoot for 40hp, 4000#, 11 gpm. That sould do it.

So, lets get started, its been 5+ years of asking. Don't make me lobby Frank.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: Ridgid, we need a bigger Jetter

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    Frank complained for a short time about adding a cordless impact wrench. And walah, there's now a cordless impact. Thanks Frank.

But, I've been asking for a larger cart jetter since pre roundup days. No offence Frank, but I started at the top of the corporate chain.

So if you think Frank cried over a wrench, wait to you hear me cry if I get another $2,570.00 ticket while towing my trailer jetter.

Lets get going on this and I can sell off my trailer. Lets shoot for 40hp, 4000#, 11 gpm. That sould do it.

So, lets get started, its been 5+ years of asking. Don't make me lobby Frank.

Rick.
    Jnw is building a 40 hp 11 gpm as of right now. But a trailer jetter, small with a fold up tounge to slash shipping charges. Subaru Just came out with 2 new engines. A 35 and 40. Jnw has had this engine for about 6 weeks. So if anyone is interested call John or Steve. Great Co.
    But a cart that big, plus water supply issues. I'm thinking probably ain't gonna happen.
    I to was thinking 4000k 11gpm was the place to be.
    I was talking with Stoneage about the 3/8 warthog and a 12gpm push vs a 18gpm push means only about 1/2 gpm more out the nozzle, this on a 3/8 hose, but you knew that.
    Are you sure you want to say good bye to 18gpm.

Comment

What was the fine for Rick?
      Many plumbers down under are upgrading to a 31HP 31 LPM (8PM) Python jetters. Here is a link to our popular python trailer jetter that runs the warthog with ease. DRAIN JETTERS - TRAILER : Python Trailerjet 31/4300

We love our dual jetter trailers with 2 of these PMG's strapped together. Narrow and light weight. Aluminium sides, gal chassis... none of that painted steel stuff. DRAIN JETTERS - TRAILER : 31/31 Dual Trailer Jetter
      Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Bill, the fine was for my truck while pulling my trailer jetter. Read this link I posted a couple days ago.

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t44474/

Does this also go on in the land of oz?

Rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7664801&type=3
          How about something like this,,,,, 9gpm 4000psi.
          Jnw says the new engine should get where u want to be rick, but again 11gpm 4kpsi on a cart?????

Comment

Just cable it and be done

Comment

That would be to easy.
              Also if you do that you cannot buy any new toys.
              Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

That's a bugger!
                We have to ensure the weight over the tow ball is correct and the weight is balanced on the trailer so you don't unhitch it in fear of it taking out your jaw.
                I reckon our utes are overloaded but when we fit air bags to the back end it increases the carrying capacity.

We are swapping over to 3t trucks so we can drag an excavator around or a dual jetter without worrying about stopping or weight issues. Here is a picture of one of our trucks. Click image for larger version

Name:	e8f63f4565bd9e9fcf8176c052c02bb5.png
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	17852
                Here is a link to our web site Blocked Drains, Emergency Plumbers & Gasfitters Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane. - Blocked Drains, Emergency Plumbers & Gasfitters Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                Bill, the fine was for my truck while pulling my trailer jetter. Read this link I posted a couple days ago.

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t44474/

Does this also go on in the land of oz?

Rick.
                Last edited by bill2601; 09-29-2013, 12:34 AM.
                Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Here are the photos of the new LaserJet Nozzles being machined. The first batch will be back from hardening this week.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	628d5b79bdc2fc73f1903c7f1c3a7590.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	17853Click image for larger version

Name:	bf67d8ed8e5a997909a95fe2c2d9c457.jpg
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	17854Click image for larger version

Name:	4394bca66262bdb31875cd2cf6c4e799.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	17855

Here are those dual jetter trailers we make...

Name:	a92c510b5c8b48a0e6b878484771cbf7.jpg
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	14623Click image for larger version

Name:	308132284de78cc5a324fe9ed84a0c76.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	14622
                  Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                    Just cable it and be done
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
                      Here are the photos of the new LaserJet Nozzles being machined. The first batch will be back from hardening this week.

Name:	628d5b79bdc2fc73f1903c7f1c3a7590.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	17853Click image for larger version

Name:	bf67d8ed8e5a997909a95fe2c2d9c457.jpg
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	17854Click image for larger version

Name:	4394bca66262bdb31875cd2cf6c4e799.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	17855

Here are those dual jetter trailers we make...

Name:	a92c510b5c8b48a0e6b878484771cbf7.jpg
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	14623Click image for larger version

Name:	308132284de78cc5a324fe9ed84a0c76.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	14622
                      Those nozzles look interesting, do you have a price point. And how about a reduced introductory price to someone with a big mouth lime rick and me while your at it.
                      What's the od on those bad boys?
                      Last edited by theplungerman; 09-29-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Never mind, it's a root ranger. Smile

Comment

I'll send you the photos of the finished product. It's slightly shorter than the RR so it won't get caught on capless I.O's and its the same dia.
                          Regards, Bill

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
                            Jnw is building a 40 hp 11 gpm as of right now. But a trailer jetter, small with a fold up tounge to slash shipping charges. Subaru Just came out with 2 new engines. A 35 and 40. Jnw has had this engine for about 6 weeks. So if anyone is interested call John or Steve. Great Co.
                            But a cart that big, plus water supply issues. I'm thinking probably ain't gonna happen.
                            I to was thinking 4000k 11gpm was the place to be.
                            I was talking with Stoneage about the 3/8 warthog and a 12gpm push vs a 18gpm push means only about 1/2 gpm more out the nozzle, this on a 3/8 hose, but you knew that.
                            Are you sure you want to say good bye to 18gpm.
                            I misspoke, jnw wants to get 12gpm out of the 40hp subaru, with spending to much on a pump. They can get 11.
                            And since it needs to be belt driven w/ 11 or 12 it won't fit on the small trailer much less a cart.

Comment

. ... ... .... and jnw said the price of the 11gpm 4kpsi to build is to close to the price of their 18gpm 4kpsi jetter.

Comment

Working...
                              X