X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My new Mongoose jetter.

I placed my order today. Several non emergency jobs are waiting as well as I am. Soooo excited to finally take the plunge.

David

Comment

Chain ching,,, how long,, 6-8 weeks? Congratulations, I love mine.

Comment

Late Feb or early March. Man these things are expensive. Still trying to mentally absorb the cost I'm committing to.

David

Comment

How much is it?
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

A lot. Mid 40's plus tax.

David

Comment

Shipping?,,
              Its worth it, and a move. I wished I had made much sooner,,, oh well,, live and learn

Comment

That was thrown in at no charge but I'm no dummy. There is and should be a healthy profit on the unit for the seller.

David

Comment

Yeah your right,,,,, it's an solid machine,, I'd like to encourage you to go for some add ons.
                  Traffic cone holder with 6 cones,,,, huge and very affordable,, ,, I love my hose reel,, that was hidden in the quote, t's real nice, hannay,,,, I believe it's spelled that way.) Im thinking that would be tough to add on after getting cost.
                  Do you have a shroud? I went with a custom color choice,,, blue,,,, it was very affordable.
                  The reel counter? Like 500 ish,,,, ouch I said no,,, kinda wish I went for it. But I hate paying for things I think are to much,,,

Comment

Shroud? As in a cover for the entire trailer?

David

Comment

No,,, engine cover,,, stock is white,,, I wanted blue,,,,, show less dirt,,,,,, on there Web site mine is 7th from top down. Don't tell em I said anything but I would demand a blue reel,, especially if that's what they demoed,,, white looks good until your first dirty job.
                      Round fenders or box?

Comment

My cover will be white I assume which is fine with me. Mine will be garaged and treated like royalty. Not worried too much about the white getting dirty. And I get a blue reel, which is good because I think it looks better that some of the other colors I've seen.

David

Comment

$237.00 custom color? That's what I paid give or take a few bucks.
                          But the shourd, is easy to keep clean,,,, the reel,, that would be to much upkeep for me.

Comment

Mine arrived today. I take possession tomorrow, on the job of course. Pictures tomorrow.

David

Comment

what's funny Is that both harben and usjetting are right around the corner from you in Georgia.

wise choice.

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Pictures? Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                                X