Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My new Mongoose jetter.

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
    Jetters bring in cash like you can't believe! Mine will sit in the yard then go out and make 5k in a week it just plain makes money and solves peoples problems. win / win.
    Yes sir,, I keep thinking why did I wait so long,,, oh well. I was kinda slow yesterday,, only did 2 jobs,, but both jetter jobs,,, so a very good day.

Comment

Another 2 jet jobs today. Blowing back mud on one meant we had a dig and repair job to quote. Sold that easily after the customer saw the pipe separation and root remnants in full color. Two more jobs tomorrow, I gotta find time to do them though.

David

Comment

Gotta find time to do the other jobs,,, jetter jobs come first. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
          Gotta find time to do the other jobs,,, jetter jobs come first. Lol
          I did find the time. Four hours invoiced and paid for today, same as yesterday. This is a nice revenue stream, about $5000 so far and I've only owned the Mongoose 5 weeks.

David
          Last edited by Dhal22; 04-11-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• theplungerman
            theplungerman commented
            Editing a comment
            Testing the comment option

• Originally posted by Dhal22 View Post
          Re: My new Mongoose jetter.

I did find the time. Four hours invoiced and paid for today, same as yesterday. This is a nice revenue stream, about $5000 so far and I've only owned the Mongoose 5 weeks.

David
          Testing the quote option

Comment

• theplungerman
            theplungerman commented
            Editing a comment
            Testing comment again, wanted to see how it worked after another post

Re: My new Mongoose jetter.

David
          Testing the post reply upper left choice
          Last edited by theplungerman; 04-14-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Testing write something

Comment

• something
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

• This new format sux.........

Comment

Re: My new Mongoose jetter. Some areas to improve, in my opinion. I can't stand the unprotected diesel and antifreeze view tubes. Those need a screen. The same for the nylon hoses, they need some rubber hose to help prevent chaffing. The drain valve wouldn't last a second if I backed into an object. Not sure what to do there yet. David
                  This wheel squeaked and George the salesmen out here hooked me up with a caterpillar badge.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• theplungerman
                    theplungerman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why isn't my pics showing? Anybody know?

• I had a problem with my Mongoose jetter this week and true my salesman's word their service is superb. Noticed a hydraulic leak, or rather saw a oil stain at my shop and followed the fluid to a pump area on the side of the Caterpillar engine. I called the service manager and he arranged an immediate pickup of the jetter and had it returned in less than 24 hours of picking it up.

Turns out is was a poorly installed oring. Nothing I wanted to have happen on a brand new machine but a great test of their service.

David
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Noticed the photo isn't showing, as theplungerman reported here.

David

Comment

• theplungerman
                      theplungerman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Why only a link, maybe the new update takes care of that.

I had a problem with my Mongoose jetter this week and true my salesman's word their service is superb. Noticed a hydraulic leak, or rather saw a oil stain at my shop and followed the fluid to a pump area on the side of the Caterpillar engine. I called the service manager and he arranged an immediate pickup of the jetter and had it returned in less than 24 hours of picking it up.

Turns out is was a poorly installed oring. Nothing I wanted to have happen on a brand new machine but a great test of their service.

David
                    That's awesome they took care of you so fast. Hey, a gazillion connections,, bound to have a whoops here and there,,, What matters is how they respond. Good for you.

Comment

• plungerman, correct on how they respond.

David

Comment

Working...
                      X