wiggy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiggy

Problem = 3" cleanout to 4" pipe that is under the floor then outside of the house is 6" clay pipe. Even
    with a bent cable end it still does not get it cleaned out all the way.

Answer = Name:  4aec861495c8c3c2b14c9d2e47f2bf2b.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  499.8 KB I call this wiggy(wiggle). The extra bends help catch the small
    hanging roots that flop around with the cutter. I have used it only a few times but so far I am really liking this. Only used with camera because of the angle of the cutter could get
    stuck in offset.

Name:  c29a7d217962d6b18aa68829b5c3864c.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  61.7 KBBefore and after picture. Notice how clean the pipe walls are. Running water when spinning wiggy splashes water up and washes the walls.

PS this is not against jetters, this is not against drum machines, this is making the most with what I have.
    Attached Files
    Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Re: wiggy

Get the Eel 4"x6" expansion blade you will be very pleased.

Comment

And I was trying to figure out why a thread about a voltage tester would be in the drain cleaning forum and not electrical.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
        Get the Eel 4"x6" expansion blade you will be very pleased.
        Can you get this cutter to turn in 3" Tee's and 90's?
        Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

Working...
        X