Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: spartan 1065

Originally posted by Sierra2000 View Post
    Not having to advertise is great but it can also keep you a one man shop your whole career. Nothing wrong with it if that's what you're going for. Me myself, I want to get out of the truck in a few years is the reason I've always advertise. I get lots of repeat business and referrals, but to grow out of a one man shop you have to advertise.
    That's an excellent point, good luck.

Comment

Even though I feel after I have jetted that a 2 year warranty is possible I had to pick a number that I could live with and I only give a 1 year warranty. Some people make it 5 years after I jet and call others it could be anytime past 1 year so that is why I made it 1 year. it's their root problem not mine I am only there to help them with their problem not own it.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

1065 is a BEAST~!
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I've had this machine for three or four years now.It gets used at least once a day.I bought it used for 600 $, replaced motor, belts ,pressure switch , berrings , greased all places that needed it an a new cable here and there.This thing is a true warrior, I am very anal when it comes to my tools, equiptment , and my truck .I try to maintain everything and service it myself to keep cost down and avoid that point when you're on your a $$ due to breakdowns.Just got my new camera , had to get rid of my see snake, and my gator camera, gator couldn't be fixed and the see snake was in the shop at least once a month.I hope everything goes well with the new one

Comment

Working...
          X