Last of the chain knockers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last of the chain knockers

Placed an order in at AJ yesterday and come to find out they have one last chain knocker, rothenberger style that's not available here, for the K1500. Same style Ron is always talking about. I would've pulled the trigger but just bought some new leaf springs. Anyway talk to Kirk there see what he can do for you.

BTW...I placed the order yesterday about 11. Called back at 1230 cause I forgot something and they already had my first order out the door. Get to know these guys, good business.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Last of the chain knockers

Is this just for knocking off scale build up on the pipe?

Is their something special about it?
    Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

Yep knocks the scale off. Plus Ron talks highly about and I trust his opinion enough to buy something based off his recommendation.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I always wanted one of those because of Ron but now I use the EEL instead of the big ridgid.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I've got a number of old ridgid chain knockers, root saws, etc. for 3/4" and 1" cables. Any interest on here to puchase any of them? If so, I will photogprah them and place them to see.

Comment

Originally posted by nkyrental View Post
            I've got a number of old ridgid chain knockers, root saws, etc. for 3/4" and 1" cables. Any interest on here to puchase any of them? If so, I will photogprah them and place them to see.
            Maybe. What do you have?
            Roots beware of the C snake with shark teeth.

Comment

I'll try and lay them out this weekend and get some photos on here.

Comment

Working...
              X