Nozzel Splurge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nozzel Splurge

Was the restaurant open when you were jetting? No one got a grease bidet bath while seated? I guess no grease trap. Better hope you washed it all away and the city doesn't get called for a stoppage.

Did they at least feed you?

You might own a piece of that restaurant by now.

Sounds like a hard day at the office. Bet you smell like grease and money so the wife can't complain.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I got there 5am, was done under building before anyone sat on toilet. I checked a few times to make sure I wasn't spray painting walls. Yeah they fed me and I - gulp- had 4 large diet pepsi. It was hot today and I never took off my sweatshirt. I kept it on for protection and disrobed before I came in house and took a very long hot shower. Washed my hands and face 3 times. I shudder to think how much water I used.

Comment

So I go by this plumbing outfit I know on way home to market the jetter. I show off my little case of nozzels. I then go home,,,,, about 10 min away,,,, I double check as I usually do when I take my nozzels out of the cab (where I keep them) THEY ARE NOT THERE,,, I left them on the back of the trailer, and drove away. And here is the embarrassing part ( I disregarded that plastic thing I ran over as I entered the busy street, it wasn't me, I didn't go in the back of truck for anything,,,,,)
        So I pull a u turn and make people slow down in front and in back of me,,,,, I floor it,,,, I'm starting to die inside,,, over 5k in nozzels (10) all over the highway,,,, as I finally pull around the corner about 20min later,, I don't see anything, then my black case against the black street comes into view,, then I start looking for and hoping I see the rotating ones at least (the most expensive), I stop in the middle of the street, er flashers on,,,, and start to pick up the nozzels as they are within a 40 foot radius, 9 of the 10, I figure out I'm missing the 3/8 warthog,, look again don't see it,,, then go back to van to turn it off and notice it's under the van. Wowza. I then go by home Depot for a new case and hit up another plumber who is in line buying cement, I give him my speil,, he calls me 30 minute later for a jetting job, it was a quickie and an all is good in Mayberry, Happy ending for sure,,, except I think I'm coming down with a cold,, I have a bad cough that won't stop, I too some medicine, but I digress. Smile
        Attached Files

Comment

holy crapola you got lucky!!!
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Haven't been around in a while. Last I read you ordered a big brute from jettersnorthwest?? Come back online and find you own a new Mongoose with all these goodies!! Glad you got those nozzles back; as soon as you realize what happened, that sick feeling can't be stopped. I have a trailer and have a bad habit of setting boxes on the fenders. Bought about $75 worth of CPVC fittings and a heater one day. Set the box on the fender while the man wheeled a water heater into my trailer. After about 2 miles, I realized it and doubled back... Wonder where those fittings are today.... A box of plastic fittings doesn't compare to that case of nozzles.... That would suck... Maybe less if they were old, beat up, and paid for themselves 5 times over, but I know that wasn't the case. I was also unaware that Rick had such negative experience with US jetting! They always looked like a top dollar top equipment king of the hill jetter, but that's way to big a purchase to be less than happy with. Like Rick's, yours has that diesel engine(Cat no less).. I think when you go from gas utility to diesel, it's a major step up.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              holy crapola you got lucky!!!
              I was blessed, that's for sure. Talk about a major punch in the stomach, and if I didn't get them back, I might have cried, no not really. A total whew!!!.,

Comment

Working...
              X