X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving roots with a jetter.

the topic came up last week if a jetter can pull out roots or just cut them up and wash them away.

yesterday I was jetting 3 jobs and I came back with a good catch on my 3/8'' id jetting hose with 3/8'' warthog nozzle. ficus roots are the normal for me.

the customer was very pleased and posted this on her facebook page. next thing you know was a bunch of her friends replied with likes and some even replied with we also use rick.

this facebook thing might be the future for free advertising. might need to get a facebook account.

rick.

good size ficus roots on my 3/8'' id. jetting hose.

posing with my catch. first of 3 jobs yesterday.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 12-22-2013, 08:17 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: Retrieving roots with a jetter.

Why the WartHog instead of the Root Ranger?

Comment

Root ranger works great going upstream on area drains. If im too close to fixtures, toilets, it can blow back. Also not much of a penetrator if the line is plugged solid.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        Root ranger works great going upstream on area drains. If im too close to fixtures, toilets, it can blow back. Also not much of a penetrator if the line is plugged solid.

Rick.
        Its not Plugged RICK its BLOCKED the line is BLOCKED its like a red rag to a bull BLOCKED BLOCKED BLOCKED.......................................

Tony

Comment

Good job.
          Knee pads? I love mine. Helps with the weight I've added since getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            Its not Plugged RICK its BLOCKED the line is BLOCKED its like a red rag to a bull BLOCKED BLOCKED BLOCKED.......................................

Tony
            Lets not get started about your boot and bonnet. The line is plugged up. Stopped up. Backed up. It ain't draining so its blocked.

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by theplungerman View Post
              Good job.
              Knee pads? I love mine. Helps with the weight I've added since getting married.
              Grass isn't bad on my knees. On concrete I always use my 2'×2' foam pads that interlock.

Many years back I had my knee drained 5 times in 1 year. Looks like a needle and syringe for a horse. Those grey squares are a life saver.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Check out the facebook. Here's mine. https://www.facebook.com/pages/From-...19218181453700 I prefer my plastic lined kneepad from HD supply. Thicker foam and the plastic keeps the foam from absorbing sewage when the cleanout is overflowing.

What the pic really shows is how jetters self clean. Snaking is great and does good but when every joint(such as clay) has roots, the cutters get clogged.....tripping in and out sucks over long distances. Jetters just keep on cutting.
                Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

It ain't draining so its blocked.

Rick.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I have been trying to tell you its BLOCKED

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X